“Decent food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We were in the area. We generally don't eat here, but needed lunch before running errands. Chopstixx was recommended by a friend. "We don't eat there since it's so close to home." Ok, honestly, no ambiance. I had Hunan Beef and my wife had a Pad Thai. Both were really really good. We were there for lunch and it was under $20. Good eats!

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Rude - food so so - zero customer service - order take out and when we got home discovered 2 items missing but yet charged for them. Called them and they were unapologetic, said we can come back and get those items! They didn't even offer to give us something as a token or took charge off those items since it was their fault for not packing those item!

Never going back. Plenty of Chinese restaurants. Don't need to give business to this place since they don't care about customer service.

Go elsewhere!

1  Thank Exploration35363
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Wasn't sure what we wanted for dinner and since this place is close and it was getting ready to storm decided to check it out. Probably more like 3.5 stars. Small with mostly takeout business, they have 6-8 small tables so we opted to eat in. Lots of folks waiting for carry out - they were doing a booming business with that as well as folks waiting for their specialty tea/juice other drinks. I had the pepper steak which was good, hubby had the teriyaki chicken which also was good. Portions large enough for leftovers. Staff friendly. Prices avg for what we got. $25 for 2 entrees (no soup or egg roll) and 2 iced teas. Would eat here again but both Great Wall(carry out only) and Sushi Q sit down in the strip center across the street are a bit better in my opinion.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Ordered pickup and was given rotten shrimp and an stale egg role. Make sure you taste your order before leaving the restaurant because I believe they reserve their stale or tainted items for customers who place orders for pick up. I ordered food from here twice and each time the food tasted rancid, where I had to toss it out. To make matters worse when I called to complain the owner had the nerve to tell me that he cooked the shrimp the night before. You can draw your own conclusions from this.. You have been warned eat at your own risk.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

This is a good place for last minute order when you ran out of idea what to eat. Decent chinese foods and reasonable price. Sorry but we don't crave for it and the prices can be a little lower for what it is.

Been to Chopstixx Cafe? Share your experiences!