“Good, solid hotel”
Review of Hampton Inn Elkton

Hampton Inn Elkton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Reviewed 12 July 2017

As a Diamond member, I've been to a lot of Hampton Inns; this is one of the better ones for sure. Staff very friendly, property is attractively kept up, and location is quiet and very convenient to Route 95. Will stay again.

Only issue is that when I woke up this morning, my room was very stuffy and musty. Went over the check the A/C, which was working... but my bare feet ended up in a swamp, the carpet was absolutely drenched (like, imagine dumping a full gallon+ of water on the carpet). I put a few bath towels out and told the front desk about it; they were apologetic. I was surprised they didn't offer a small discount or points as a token gesture, but I didn't make an issue of it. Stuff happens, stuff breaks, I get that. Other than this, good stay.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the lobby entrance floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It was a great leisure stay. It was very clean. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was delicious. I would for sure stay again. The most important is that the bed was comfortable and i love the blankets.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The Hampton Inn in Elkton Maryland is located a mile from I-95 and is an Excellent place to stay from price to easy off ramp access from to and from the interstate. Plenty of places to dine in the area and also in room delivery is available.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We had a wonderful time at your establishment and we're greated very nicely.. I had requested a room on the upper level and it was accomated. Staff was very nice and friendly .. would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Stayed here for a friends wedding, it was a great place to stay. Close to the university and easy to get to. Staff was friendly and the room was great! As always Hampton Inn has comfortable beds, I always stay Hampton!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Friendly staff, convenient location to highway and clean. Rooms are spacious, bed and pillows comfortable. Breakfast I wish could offer more varieties. Complimentary Pizza on Wednesday. I travelled with my child who really enjoyed. I will always stay here

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We stay at Hampton regularly this property was dated and had some cleanliness issues. Bathroom was not the cleanest. Room was very dated. Staff was not accommodating. Breakfast was mediocre. Eggs had no taste. Very little fruit. Close to 95.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elkton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Andrea,

I received your recent survey of your stay with us. I do not have any complaints from that day. I was just wondering if you did mention this to our front desk staff. We strive at making our guests feel welcome and do what we can to alleviate any problems. Would you please let me know if and whom you spoke too.

I would really appreciate the feed back.

Melissa Bailey
Hampton Inn Elkton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkton
0.4 km away
12.6 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East
14.1 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington Christiana

Been to Hampton Inn Elkton? Share your experiences!