“Had the Cobb Salad .... Large, delicious, and great syrupy balsamic dressing!”
Review of Seasons Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seasons Pizza
Ranked #37 of 99 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 18, 2015

Loved the salad and had enough for two meals! My husband had a sweet teriyaki chicken salad and he loved it too. Unfortunately, we didn't have room for the desserts. Oh...and it was a two for one Tuesday special too!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2015

I like season's because of the vareity of the menu. I can take or pickup an order for almost anyone in my family at the same time and not have to make multiple stops. Food always delivers a great taste and fairly good service. Try it out. Parking lot is hard to get into and out, but if you keep circling the building a few times, you will eventually figure it out. Best of LUck!

Reviewed June 16, 2015

We picked this place because they deliver and we had people coming to visit. We ordered at 5 and was told 30-45 min. At 6:05 we called to ask what the problem was because our guests were arriving soon and we wanted to be done eating. We were told the delivery guy was having a problem-they would give us a discount and delivery guy would have new receipt on his phone. No problem with the venue itself. The driver showed up a few minutes later-very rude and surly. We tried to lighten the mood saying we were sorry he was having a problem. His reply was he didn't have no(sic)problem. He gives us the receipt while slouched up against the door frame. We look at it and tell him this is the wrong receipt-we should have a discounted one. He just looks befuddled. We told him it should be on his phone-and it was. We really did not want to tip him with his attitude but my wife was afraid he would come back and key our car or something-he was that surly-so she did tip him. The sandwiches were huge and absolutely delicious and the potato chips are excellent! If we were ever back in the area I would order again but ask who will be delivering.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My family and I had been traveling for about 12 hours and were super exhausted when we happened upon this place. You order at the counter, they give you a number to put on your table then bring your food out to you. My boys (10 & 5) wanted pizza, I ordered spaghetti and meatballs, and my husband ordered a sandwich. They had a special for dessert; for every $10 spent, you get a free cup of self serve ice cream. We ended up with 2 cups and shared between the 4 of us. The food came out very quickly and was very good. The service was great even though the atmosphere was pretty casual. The only thing that was disappointing was they didn't refill the ice cream toppings, but that was it. I would definitely recommend this place, especially to families with kids.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I really liked this for a chain pizza place. Always beats pat's pizza for food. I have never had pizza and wings here, but I really like the wraps and paninis. The salads are good. I like that they even have a few vegetables to choose for a side. The broccoli is really good. The cinnabites for dessert are awesome! 3 of us shared one order and were fine.

Been to Seasons Pizza? Share your experiences!