Days Inn by Wyndham Elkton Newark Area
US$101
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$132
US$119
Hampton.com
US$105
La Quinta
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$56
US$63
US$60
Sutton Inn(Elkton)
US$54
RodewayInn
US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Even though I rated this place a 4, I still felt that I got a good night's sleep from it. I rated it a 4 because the hotel is a bit dated. I did not find it frightening, nor would I call it anything but adequate and cheap. I am ok with it so if you are looking for a place that is cheap; you do not mind that it is somewhat dated; and you will get a good night's rest, then by all means go there. I would sleep there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor is the best
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2017

It was pretty poop, hard to get there depending on which way your GPS takes you. I didn't feel like I was knowledgeable about the services that were offered, when I got into my room the bedsheets, or the in between sheet had burn holes. I was advised that it is a smoke-free motel//hotel but that was not my experience. I will not recommend unless you are on a very very strict budget.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located near freeway and Cracker Barrel almost across the street. Although the room was clean and the bed comfy, there was a funky smell in the air conditioner that was offensive. At first it smelled like perfume, as if someone had tried to hide the odor. I set out wet coffee grounds to nuetralize, which helped only slightly. I really think the filter needed to be changed.
We were dismayed to discover that breakfast was only served until 9am. I wish Days Inn would mandate standardized breakfast hours so travelers could count on consistency. The breakfast was somewhat barebones.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2017

As we pulled in after dark, my daughter said, "This looks like the kind of place where people go to overdose on heroin." The parking lot was mostly empty, but there were men sitting alone outside of several rooms, adding to the creepy atmosphere. The locked, high security entrance to the front desk area implied that security was a problem. I regretted bringing a family member to such a place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family