“Too much salt!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We have been to this Texas Roadhouse many times and generally have been satisfied with the service and food. This past trip I ordered the steak kabob cooked medium. When I tried the grilled veggies the first thing that hit me was the salt. The steak was cooked correctly but was also very salty. I considered sending the dish back but didn't hoping it would get better. It didn't. I contacted the Road House on their website and did get an email response saying they would look into my complaint. They gave me a number to call but I feel that it is their responsibility to contact me. I responded to their email acknowledging their reply.
The one thing that did stand out was the fact they hadn't turned on the awful loud country music. You can't have a normal conversation due to the noise. Do the customers a favor and turn it down!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We had great steaks and service! We have eaten at Other Texas Roadhouse and have not been disappointed yet.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I love Texas Roadhouse and am a frequent diner. This was my first trip to this particular TR in Fruitland, MD. It looks like it might be fairly new. The food was good and the service was ok. My husband and I dined at this location on a rainy Labor Day night and it was not very crowded so we were seated right away which was very nice. Our food was delivered fairly quickly and without issue. Overall, I liked this location because the music wasn't so loud you couldn't have a conversation and they didn't do any dancing. Nice, calm, relaxing evening.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently celebrated our 8th Anniversary by taking a trip to the beach. We stayed at the Hampton Inn directly across from the Texas Roadhouse. We chose to eat there one of the nights for dinner as it is one of our favorites! We have always had good experiences at the ones close to home. Unfortunately, we did not have a good experience here. We were seated by an employee who’s shirt said “I love my job”. She did not look like someone who loved her job. She spoke so low we could barely hear her and she did not smile once. Our waiter was very kind and attentive which was a great way to balance out the other employee. Our appetizer came out prepared wrong and with no sauces. They fixed it with a smile! Then, my meal came out without the gravy. I just thought he was new and put the order in wrong because while he was kind he seemed a little frazzled. Then, as I started to eat my potato, something large pulled out of it. It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. A waitress saw my face and asked if she could help me. I showed her what happened and she sent a manager to me. I showed her and she laughed. She said it was either a mushroom or a bad piece of potato. She said she would send another one out. I was so sick at that point I said I didn’t want another one. She said fine and that she would see what she could do. She left and I never saw her again. Never once did she apologize! The waiter brought my bill over and she did take 50% offf which I appreciate but where is the customer service? I would have paid my bill. How can you make that many mistakes and not apologize?
Shocked to say the least!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Cold loaded baked potato. Luke warm steak and prime rib. Barbara was amazing. Went early when the orders were slow. Unusual for TRH. Unhappy with the food