“Decent pho”

VN noodle house
Ranked #31 of 95 Restaurants in Gambrills
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed September 17, 2013

the food is not consistent after a few visits. This past Saturday my husband picked up takeout and it was delicious. I like the flank steak and summer rolls. I agree with previous note that on my last visit the rolls were not fresh but they definetly were on Saturday.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We takeout from this little neighborhood gem every month or so. I love the Pho--great broth with delicious beef, tripe, tendons, chicken or seafood. The summer rolls are good...though I have had a few that were obviously made a day before. If you live in the area and you enjoy Vietnamese cuisine you have to give this place a try at least once.