“Great for coffee and ice cream!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Gambrills
Reviewed January 31, 2018

What a combo: hot coffee and strawberry ice cream. One drive-up for both menus. Great breakfast sandwichs, too

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We bought a few donuts but really came for the Baskin-Robbins hand packed ice cream. Our server was so nice, and the ice cream was delicious!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I am always amazed that this shop remains open! The 3 times I have visited this shop I have had either very slow, poor service or was made to wait for over 20 minutes to pick up an order of 10 dozen donuts and there were only 2 other customers in the shop! I ended up driving 2 more miles to another Dunkin' Donuts was served, paid and out the door and on my way. I passed this shop and the same 2 customers were still at the counter waiting for their orders. I would recommend this place for snails, turtles, and weight watchers! With another shop just 2 miles away that provides better service at the same prices, why bother stopping here? Like I said earlier, I am amazed that this shop stays open! Do not waste your time, go to the shop on the other side of Crofton, or go to Krispy Kreme which is even closer. Both of these shops will appreciate your business and you will get served much faster.

Reviewed April 1, 2015

I know it's not a 5-star restaurant, but the staff was polite, the place was clean, and they got my order right (which is uncommon for the Dunkin Donuts near me). So I was very happy to have an easy experience here while out running errands.