“Maybe my new go to place for pizza!”

Squisito Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #38 of 268 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Squisito® is the place to visit or call for mouthwatering pizza, pasta, salads and sandwiches. Our family recipes are made fresh for you! You'll fall in love with our authentic Italian dishes served with just the right touch of all the best and freshest ingredients. Quality you can count on… Our authentic Italian recipes, high-quality ingredients, clean environment, great customer service and competitive prices are what sets us apart from the rest. All of our food is made to order, from our salads to our generous servings of pasta. We are dedicated to providing you with only the best tasting Italian Pizza and entrees.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We've been here a couple times now for pizza and have not been disappointed. My personal preference is thinner crust pizza and that's exactly what I've been getting with lots of flavorful toppings, decent service and reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I like this place, local with nice staff. I usually get the pizza, but I understand that they have really good salads as well. The waitstaff is always polite and attentive, but they don't hover. I like to go there for lunch, and take a bit of time to relax. They are always fine if I camp for a little while, and I am always offered refills during my stay.
I would definitely recommend this place for a quick , inexpensive bite to eat.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I really like this place. For $7.99 I can get a really good cheesesteak with either fries or a side salad (recommend side salad), or a medium pasta dish that is more than enough for my wife or daughter.

To make things even better, they have really good management. Everyone cares...service is fast.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a casual local place with good food. They do not have full table service. When you arrive ypu go to the counter and place your order and pay. You find a seat and they will bring you your food when it's ready. They will give you a number to pkllace on your table when you place your order.

The food is very flavorful and the pirtiobs,and relish a decent size. I live the pizza here. It reminds me of a good New York style pizza. The dough is light and crispy on the bottom and they are not shy with the toppings.

I also have had the cheesesteak subs and they are great. The bread is a nice chewy french bread and they fill it full of steak. The subs come with fries to. Not a bad deal for $6.99.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This is a new location & is better than the older ones. It is clean & nicely decorated. The staff is friendly & tries hard to please. The food was good. A nice addition to the area's dining options.