“Great service and good chicken”

Sardi's Pollo A La Brasa
Ranked #68 of 298 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed September 18, 2018

The special is 1/2 chicken, 2 sides and a soda for $12.50 and they give you a lot of food. We had the 1/2 chicken special and a 1/4 chicken special which also comes with 2 sides. Total for our bill was $22.74. The service was fast and friendly. The only down side was that I really wanted to try the chopped chicken but that takes 15 minutes to get and we didn't have time to wait so I ordered the 1/4 chicken; I wasn't disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Took advantage of a free offer, didn't realize they had been open in the old KFC building for several months. Friendly counter service, the chicken salad looks like a good deal. I will be back

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

The lomo (steak) was chewy. The rotisserie chicken, green beans, white rice, fries and vegetables was really good. The tres leche cake could have been better.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

I stopped into Sardi's Pollo A La Brasa to pick up dinner. Ordered the whole chicken plus 2 sides combo. I got green beans and pinto beans for my side choices. They have 3 sauces : yellow, red and green. I chose the yellow and red sauces to go with our dinner.
The chicken was wonderful, juicy, spiced just right and a good size ( made 2 meals for my husband and I. The green beans were cooked with onions, still had a crunch and seasoned well. The pinto beans were okay, a little bland, but hardy.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

I've been going to Sardi's for many years and I have written them on numerous occasions requesting that they open a Sardi's in the Glen Burnie area. As of Dec 2017, they now have a location in Glen Burnie. Love their food, the chicken and sides are fantastic and very reasonable prices for what you get. We went with another couple, it was their first time they ordered something other than the chicken. It was very good from what I hear but they had to wait approximately 20 minutes to receive their food, where as if you just order the chicken you are eating right after you pay. Overall, we loved their food and we will be coming back.

Date of visit: December 2017