All reviews cruise terminal room was clean shuttle service cruise package hot breakfast the breakfast area free breakfast great place to stay light rail front desk staff stayed one night free shuttle bwi airport baltimore lq danielle accommodations
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Very comfortable, cheap, clean hotel with great breakfast. Staff very professional. Picked us up and dropped us off at BWI the moment we asked. Cheaper to park here than anywhere else. There is a nearby shopping center with Panera etc for dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Stopped by overnight on the way home from vacation to see our Daughter and Granddaughter who live nearby. The La Quinta has everything you would need, very comfie rooms, a friendly staff, strong AC, and a good breakfast with omelets, sausage, waffles, fruit, etc. Whenever I can, I always go to La Quinta, the experience is never a disappointment

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stayed overnight at this location as we were leaving for our cruise the next morning and it was just a short drive from the port. By far, I have stayed at 100s of hotels and my experience here was poor. From the moment I walked into the hotel, there was a very long line with only one hostess working. Once in my room, the bed linen had red and brown stains over the sheets and comforter. I immediately reported this to the front desk staff and was given new linen. There was some sore of softball or baseball team staying there and there were children running through the halls, screaming, throwing food down the hallway, and playing on the elevator. I also reported this as well to the front desk staff, but nothing was done.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank D4505UHnicoleb
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Room tip: Find another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Business travel stay outside of Baltimore. Bed was comfy. Not as quiet as I like but doable. I had no view but that was to be expected since I booked through Hotwire. Seems like a safe location. Little bit of a walk from parking lot.

Date of stay: June 2018