“Anniversary Celebration”

Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 299 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We are here on our 29th wedding anniversay, enjoying delicious food and drinks. OMG the table side guacamole is the best I have had in years. My wife had Chori Apollo, and she enjoyed it so much that all i could hear from the other side of the table was mmmmmmmmmmm. I had the Chicken Fiesta, and it too was very delisious. Very nice setting, and the the staff was polite. We are definately coming back.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

After moving to the area five years ago, we have still not found a good, consistent Mexican restaurant. The atmosphere here is good and the service is typical, and it is usually crowded. But I think the food is just average. For some reason, and this goes for all of the other Mexican places we've eaten at here in the Annapolis area, the food just doesn't seem as good as were were used to as compare to those in SC and GA.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I was in the area, so I thought I would check it out. It was crowded, so that shows it popularity. The service was good, but my food was just okay. If I am in the area again I may stop and have drinks and try something else.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Mi Pueblo for several years now. The food is great, a lot of variety to choose from, and the meals are very generous in size and at decent prices. The service is always good. They get busy a lot so if going with a group or on a Friday or Saturday evening reservations are best.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Clean place. Fast service even when very busy. Food really good! Prices good too. Definitely will eat here again. Chimichanga was great and had the fajitas. Dips and chips are fresh.