“Good lasagna!”

Ficini Pizza
Ranked #118 of 284 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had an order delivered to our hotel and it arrived hot. Good size servings and very good, Friendly delivery guy. Will order next time in area.

2  Thank Wewamom

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Although it took almost an hour for my pizza to arrive (I only ordered one 18"), I was pleased with what I got for what I paid. The only complaint about the pizza itself is that the sauce is a little bland. Being from NY, maybe I'm being picky, but I think if they just added a little salt or something it would really help. I added my own seasonings and it was very tasty after that. I love the create your own pizza option because the choice to add up to 5 toppings without increasing the price is great! Now that I've found a place that has pretty good pizza with competitive pricing, no need to settle for the chain pizza places anymore!

1  Thank SarahB0Barah
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I orderd Ficini pizza at 1:20am and had my pizza by 1:45 and i ordered 2 18" large pizza's and 24 wings, thats what i call fast services, the wings were good but the pizza was to DIE for, all the toppings were exactly what i orderd and not tossed around all lazy like it was almost as good look at the pizza u see on there menus wich makes me wonder if they took real pix for there menus but i digress there time was spectacular and there service was supurb, they even remmberd the extra plates/cups that i wanted.
All in all i would HIGHLY suggest this place and its food to anyone lookin for good food and good service

-Tom

2  Thank tom T
Reviewed August 1, 2012

i ordered a pizza on in July and it was over an hour wait I cancelled before I got there and asked for a refund they said sure. Howeever two weeks later when I saw the charge on my statement I called and told them about the issue, the owner and manager was rude and refused to refund me the money. he said because i ordered from my hotel room he would not be able to look up the order and as a result I was out my money. THE OWNER refused to give me his name and would lnot look up the transction by dateor amount. CAUTION!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY,,,,, i am working with my bank to get my refund through a dispute. thank GOD!!! BE WARE!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

We ordered food from Ficini's numeral times within the last year.
cheese steaks are very good, I love the supreme chicken cheesesteak ( it is spicy but soo
good). Had the Hawaian pizza today - Excellent ! better pizza then Domino's , Pizza Hut or Capri.
The gyro is very good, the wings are good too. My wife had regular spaghetti today and
that was very good too! Oh, the onion rings are good too.
I rarely write reviews but I always check them - this is the best delivery place in the
area - they have not disappointed us yet and I can't say that of anybody else.

1  Thank spicybeef