“Great Pizza!!”

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #73 of 285 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 26, 2016

This is our only destination for pizza! We do carry-out... the Friday night after work dinner, weekend after errands lunch or easy family gatherings. They will even supply paper plates, napkins, pkts of peppers and cheese, no charge.
The one time in the 3 years we have been ordering from Ledo's that the pizza wasn't right, they gave us the pizza free and a coupon for another pie.
The pizza is thin crust and can be ordered well done. They are not stingy with the toppings, so we always feel we are getting a good value for our money.
They have a full menu, not just pizza... but we haven't been able to get beyond the pizza.This location also has beer (draught and bottles) and wine for dining-in.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

My wife and I usually just do carry out from this location and the pizza is always delicious! The few times we have dined in we have had a very good experience. There is a bit of a wait but the waitresses are very friendly and our food arrives hot and fresh. Good food is worth the wait.

Reviewed March 10, 2016

I ordered two pizzas on the phone. I asked if I could pay for them. The young lady taking my order said "No. I'm too busy right now. They can pay when they pick up". Really?! I wanted to treat and now the person picking up has to pay? I wasn't impressed. At least if they had the option to pay on-line (like some of the other locations) I wouldn't have had this issue. Poor customer service in my opinion.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

So this time we went with our daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandkids. We were placed near the front of the restaurant which was great since I knew the grandkids would be loud (5 yr, 3yr and 9 mos). We placed our order which was nothing extra special to take an extra long time. My husband ordered a salad and a crab cake. He never received the salad. The waitress asked him if he wanted it when she delivered his crab cake 40 mins later. But the worse part was we saw about 10 pizzas steady going out of the window while we were all still waiting. We saw people come in, eat, pay and leave and we hadn't even had our food yet. This is unacceptable. After the last bad experience here, I won't be going back again. Not worth the trouble.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

I was completely shocked at the Italian Salad. I haven't been to Ledos in a while but really wanted their italian salad. I was disappointed in the salad. When it was brought out to me, it was basically a bowl of lettuce with one slice of thin provolone, one thin slice of salami and one thin slice of pepperoni. They used to have them pinwheeled and more than one tiny piece. I will not ever again go there for their salad. My husband ordered the bacon and blue burger which he loved. The waitress asked if he wanted chips or fries. She didn't specify and he didn't ask why kind of fries. The fries as it turns out were Lay's baked chips. Why would you serve a big greasy burger with baked chips? He was disappointed in that. I feel it should have been explained before he made that choice. If you're going healthy you certainly wouldn't be ordering a greasy burger.