All reviews packaged muffins front desk granola bars rooms are clean stayed for nights walmart esa iron kitchenette
Reviewed January 23, 2018

We had to attend a wedding in the area so choice Extended Stay because we needed a suite and with a kitchenette this location was everything we needed then some! The staff was great and provided everything we needed. It's also conveniently close to a nice restaurant and a Wal-Mart.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Tim, thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is a great place too stay the rooms are clean the staff is nice especially the lady that works in the mornings marie she very good and helpful I don't know why they haven't gave her a new job title because she deserves it

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Jay, thanks for the excellent review. We are thrilled to know you liked the service provided by our friendly staff and were impressed with your well-maintained room. Everyone including Marie from our team has appreciated you for highlighting their efforts. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

This place was so welcoming. The staff was so good ,caring they made feel like I was in home away from mine. Front desk manager who worked on Christmas day his name is Abraham I think he deserves a medal for his courteous welcome and service. The room was so clean ,organised and on point. My Girlfriend like the place. We will definitely come back.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America and for your wonderful comments. We are delighted to read you liked your well-appointed room and our courteous service. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, especially Abraham. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I am so mad at this stupid company. I called and made a reservation for checking in saturday, 11-11-17 and checking out sunday 11-12-17. I was crystal clear with the person on the phone that I made the reservation with that even though check in time is 3pm I would not be getting to the property until around 2am. They said that is fine and they put it in the notes. I said to the person on the phone that I was concerned that they will think I no showed since I will be arriving so long after the 3pm check in time. They assured me I had nothing to worry about. So I check in and check out as planned. I check my bank statement the next day and see that I was charged twice for my reservation. I called to find out why and I was told that the system automatically charged me as a no show since I arrived so far past my check in time In addition to a new reservation so thats why I was charged twice. They said they are sorry and they are refunding the no show charge but it could take up to 7 days. Why do I have to wait 7 days for my money when it was their screw up? Why wasn't I told when I made the reservation that if I showed up at 2am that the system would do this? Why don't they have a way to stop this from happening since I told them the time I would be showing up and they said it was not a problem and they put it in the notes? I definitely will not be doing buisness with this company ever again and would never reccommend this company to anyone. Signed, CHAD FELTMAN.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the misunderstanding regarding your charges. Please contact our General Manager if you would like to further discuss your charges. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance to make a better impression in the future.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights. Large room. Fairly clean but some stains and visible wear. Noisy air conditioner and noisy toilet. Includes small kitchenette but no other supplies. Non-smoking room but hallways wrecked of smoke. Continental breakfast consisted of coffee, instant oatmeal, packaged muffins and granola bars. No maid service and you have to empty your own trash. I booked through Expedia at about $75/night. It wouldn’t be with much more.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you for evaluating your stay. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression. We fell short in making that happen for you, and we are truly sorry. Although your experience is not typical of our service delivery, we obviously have room to improve, and we assure you we will. We truly regret the inconvenience caused, and please give us another opportunity to serve you with the hospitality you deserve.