“Good Pizza and Gyros!”

Ranked #50 of 289 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 18, 2016

This is definitely your traditional Mom & Pop Pizza place. Great pizza, pasta dishes and gyros. They are quick with getting your order to you and are very polite. It is nice to be welcomed and thanked for your patronage.

1  Thank Christopher F

Reviewed October 14, 2015

I call it comfort zone for the following reason. We love to go there in the winter when the Ice Rink is up. It's a great place to run into order a great tasting pizza or sub. They have the largest menu I've seen for this type of sub shop. They are fast and good..love the hot coco in the winter. Nice to warm up with an awesome tasting sub. Steak and meatball is super. We've even had a birthday party there!

1  Thank Itsadogslife57
Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

What a delicious cheesesteak at a great price. The restaurant was clean, the food was hot and the employees were very nice and friendly. They even thanked me for coming in as I was leaving. Would definitely recommend Maria D's sub shop.

1  Thank Aprilr88
Reviewed October 22, 2014

Whenever I want a real sub sandwich like I used to get when I was younger, I go to Maria D's. This is about the last sub shop in the entire metro area that I have found that uses good bread, meaning that it's not the Wonder Bread style, and that is generous with the fillings. The Italian cold cut is a handful of memories; one bit and I'm back with the guys cruising on the weekend in the sixties. Yes, it's still that good. And the prices are fine. This time I got half a steak and cheese ...which is also a blast from the past...and half an Italian cold cut. And then proceeded to get a full two meals out of the one whole sandwich. I recommend it highly. And you get to watch the Ravens game while you're waiting for your order, if it happens to be a Sunday.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

If your looking for an awesome cheese steak, then you have to go here!! Get everything on it, including hots, and enjoy!

1  Thank Klepley