“One of my standard Hispanic food places to eat.”

Plaza Garibaldi Incorporated
Ranked #52 of 287 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Plaza Garibaldi has been serving the Glen Burnie community and beyond since 1997. Come on in to enjoy fine authentic Mexican cuisine, our signature margaritas, and a variety of Mexican beers. We can't wait to see you.
Reviewed November 27, 2017

My wife and I visit Plaza Garibaldi some what regularly, sometimes we bring our Friday night dining group with us. We love the food selection, the various Hispanic tastes, the carved furniture, the pleasant and efficient wait staff. They are known for their authentic Mexican cuisine like carne asada, queso fundido appetizer (chorizo mixed with homemade cheese dip and is not available at some of the other Hispanic restaurants nearby), enchiladas, burritos, quezadilla, taquitos, fajitas, seafood, grilled chicken, and pork dishes. My wife and I love the queso fundido, normally has plenty of Chorizo and is just melted cheese goodness that we love. Their margaritas are very good, and I know margaritas very well! The service can be a bit slow sometimes and unlike some of the other Hispanic restaurants nearby, you have to pay for the second help of the complimentary chips and sauce. But we have never had a bad meal here, and the wait staff is always nice and never hostile like some of the other reviews that I have read about Plaza Garibaldi. I have never seen or experienced this here.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

I went there on 11/20/17 with two others. Service was non-existent. We were brought a half bowl of chips and a half container of salsa. Usually they're full as I have been here twice before, but its been some time. We asked for more and it was like they were insulted. From there on, we never got drink refills, never asked how our meal was, etc. I had the sizzling fajitas texanas. The meat (chicken, beef) tasted like it was boiled. The shrimp had tails on them. That was very odd. Once again, we asked for a drink refill and were ignored although they said yes...it never came. So the bill came 15 minutes after asking for it and guess what, the server got no tip. I never do this, but he deserved nothing. I will remain loyal to El Salto which is just 4 miles up the road. They are 5 star compared to this place. I will not be back.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I visit Plaza Garibaldi regularly with several other family members. We love the food and the pleasant and efficient staff. I love the Quesadilla Verdi and usually order it. But I also like the Nachos Supreme, Arroz Con Mariscos, Chili Quiles and Fajitas Texanas. My husband usually gets fajitas or a create your own combo while
my sister gets a shredded chicken quesadilla. We love this place and visit frequently.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Came here with former co-workers for lunch on a Monday.

The restaurant was not busy, but our order seemed to take s very long time to get and we only ordered cheese nachos, supreme nachos, and chicken fajitas.

The foodd was good. Their guac is really good. The supreme nachos were a step above Taco Bell, but not by much-- but I love Taco Bell so I was happy with my choice.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Maybe we ordered the wrong things but just ok certainly not like the 4 star reviews here. I did the make your own combo with beef taco and shredded beef enchilada which was ok but nothing to write home about. I also ordered the cheese dip which again was ok but not great. Hubby had the chori- pollo but chicken was very tough. More like 2.5 stars but service was good so rounding up. Fajitas were popular so maybe we should have tried that.