“Pizza & sub”

Pizza Boli's
Ranked #104 of 297 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Good food. Like other pizza shops in the area they have an assortment on the menu. You'll probably like whatever you get. Not a bad choice.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Jason a

Reviewed April 25, 2015

We always get wings for takeout from Pizza Boli's as opposed to a place that actually specializes in wings. The prices are so much better and they make pretty darn good wings for a pizza place. The pizza is also pretty great.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I am a bit particular about pizza having been spoiled in the past by having good close friends that are from Sicily and have had true Italian/Sicilian pizza so I scrutinize hard.
I am apprehensive when ordering from someplace I know nothing about, but was told this place is good. Well, they are! I ordered a pie and the only thing I would say is "bad" is that it is greasier than I would like. Not on top like most places you see, but the box the pie arrived in was already soaked almost through from the bottom of the pie. Maybe from too much oil in the dough tins from letting the dough rise, I am not sure but greasier than I like.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Pizza is ALWAYS consistent--GOOD!. Lots of cheese, never big bubbles, decent amount of toppings. Arrives in good amount of time. Good deals, GREAT if you pick it up yourself. BEST pizza delivery place in Glen Burnie.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed August 5, 2012

It was pretty good pizza for a good price with a deal from our hotel.. But it took over an hour for them to deliver the food.

Date of visit: August 2012