“Management”

Ranked #78 of 287 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 13, 2017

My husband and I went here on Thursday, November 9 at 5:30 p.m. After we waited in line and got our food, we went to find a table. All the tables had people sitting at them but none of them had any food. I attempted to sit at one of the tables that had a camera sitting on it, but no people in sight, when a woman came over and said they were holding the tables for a birthday party. I had to go to the manager and tell him there was no place to sit due to all the tables being held for a birthday party. (The birthday person wasn't even there yet). About that time someone got up from a two-person table so my husband and I sat down. We were completely finished eating our meal when the birthday boy (teen) finally arrived. In the meantime, all the people coming through the line with their food had no where to sit. I think they need to institute a "don't sit down until you have your food" policy. It was ridiculous and infuriating that those of us that had gone through the line and paid for our food had no where to sit due to a party that was happening soon. It's a small restaurant to start with. Someone needs to talk to management on how to handle situations like this.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I work across the street from this establishment and there are probably close to 2400 people who work in my building. Frustrated last Friday because someone came back and complained that their orders were really messed up, the manager has stated that he wishes that we'd all just stop ordering from them. Wow - hows that for appreciating the business of a whole corporate office? We can certainly fulfill his wishes and take our business elsewhere.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

We were driving through town and needed a quick place for dinner and this was perfect.

This Chipotle seemed newer than a lot of the other outlets I've been to and the staff was friendly and seemed hard working.

I would come back here in a minute.

2  Thank RiceWP
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Wish they always have cheese but it's a nice atmosphere. Always busy. Customers can be a little much and be patient

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Like to come here sometimes on lunch break. Their online set up is intuitive and convenient. Pick up window allows you to skip the line and get straight to the! It was a nice fall day so we ate in their outdoor seating. Nice service. Good food

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!