See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

Ants on the sink and front door. Burn holes in the nonsmoking room sheets and carpet. Hole in the wall. Continental breakfast was 1 box of terrible donuts and coffee with powdered creamer. Broken ice machine. The only good thing about this place is the detached and unaffiliated restaurant across the parking lot.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank evelynm711
Reviewed November 2, 2015

I provide a lot of events in the area and found that this is a very accessible from the interstate and the venues I use for my events not to mention the affordability for just about event goers. I highly recommend this venue to travelers and all my event attendees.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IBBP, General Manager at Stateline Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2015

Thank you for Staying at State line inn.

Reviewed January 26, 2015 via mobile

I got in late one night. I had been driving in snow all day. So I was pretty tired. They had one more room left and it was the Jacuzzi room. So I was glad to have it. The room was clean and very nice. There was 2 flat screen tv's and recliner. The jacuzzi was in it's own room very nice and clean. So I filled it up and jumped in. So relaxing. I slept so good. The bed was very comfy too. The shower was very strong and hot. They had coffee and donuts in the morning. So if you new a nice place to stay this is it.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Taxicow
Reviewed July 20, 2014

stay far away from this drug and bug infested hotel i called and reserved a room for a week when i arrived i saw people walking around asking for money and rides then in the room there was roaches everywhere people live there with big dogs (pitbulls) with muzzles on was everywhere it was scary!!upon the first nite as i lifted my sheet up on the bed i found a pipe of some sort im guessing drug use. this place should be condemed!! people and children roam the halls day and nite. also my window was broken and i asked office to fix they sent 3 men to my room to fix 1 window i was very scared someone would break in on me so please do not spend your money or time!!

Room tip: do not stay here!!!
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank david h
Reviewed November 16, 2013

First of all.. I would like to say that I am literally laughing at the negative reviews I have read here about this establishment. This place is in the middle of anything and everything you could possibly want to do around this area. The rooms and more importantly, the beds are always very clean. You get a spacious room for under $60 with a decent sized shower and (from what I have experienced in 7 stays), pretty courteous guests. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. For the price that they offer, you cannot find a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing environment anywhere in this area. If you aren't loaded with cash and you want a room that you will not have to worry about bugs and disease.. then I would highly recommend the Stateline.

Room tip: Consistent quality in all rooms I have stayed in.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank Gil L
IBBP, General Manager at Stateline Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013