“Great lunch! ”

Los Amigos Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 287 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way through looking for a quick lunch spot.
Service was excellent and food was very delicious! Great spot!

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Best food in town, great service a d the best imported beer
Make sure ask for the special shot call Los Amigos

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times. The pork carnitas are the best I've had outside of Mexico. The pork is tender and juicy. I always ask for limes and cilantro. The portions are generous. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant more than a couple times; the staff could not be more polite. The food is of a better flavor than the others around. The bar oh! don't get me started, very accommodating they will get you a margarita your way; nevertheless they have their own. You will not go wrong if you looking for Mexican food and come here!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Hot and tasty. I would go back again. Fajitas with shrimp beef and chicken, sizzling hot and fresh.

Tres enchiladas in the colors of the Mexican flag. My husband would go back and order it again.