“Good standard Outback food.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #16 of 296 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Went with my wife and son in the late afternoon. Service was excellent and the food good standard outback fare.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

A few years ago this place had quality food and amazing steaks. The last few times I've been seems like lower quality in the product. What a shame.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to pick up a carry out order. The staff was very accommodating and helped me with my order. The steak was cooked perfectly, and seasoned just right. Baked potato was good and I loved the blue cheese wedge. Waited at the bar for my food and enjoyed a very good glass of wine. When the food was ready the brought it to me. Very good service and good food. I will be back!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

To start off, we enjoyed BL petals with sauce and I followed with a great meal of 6 oz Victoria Filet served with baked potato and house salad. My wife enjoyed a bowl of French Onion soup with a side salad. Our server, Alli, was terrific! If you stop in for an evening meal, be sure to ask for her when you’re seated.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

The 9 of us reconvened at the Outback a year later for my M-I-L's birthday, her favorite restaurant. We made reservations and were promptly seated. We had the Blooming Onion and Kookaburra Wings (very tasty). I ordered the Shrimp and Chicken Pasta ($14.99) which was very good with a side salad. A change from my usual Filet Steak order at the Outback. The rest of the group enjoyed their meals, Baby Back Ribs, Prime Rib, Ribeye, Salmon. Very friendly and attentive server. Lots of free parking. Just make sure you make reservations or call ahead on the weekends!