“Dual Highway Taco Bell”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #134 of 288 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed July 16, 2015

For a quick on-the-go breakfast, we always stop here on our way out of town. For under $15 (we pack our own drinks) you can stuff a family of 4. The grande scrambler weighs about 0.5 lbs and packs between 600-700 calories to fuel you up. Cut the calories nearly in half with a grilled breakfast burrito with between 330-340 calories. Request some hot sauce to spice things up too.

Reviewed May 14, 2015

I got breakfast from the drive-thru this past Sunday morning and I think the lady's name was Kathy that took my order and gave me my food. Yes, the food came fast and it was good, but the reason I am typing a review is because this lady was so dang nice. I'm so used to employees at a drive-thru just trying to hurry you through the line and rarely saying a word most of the time. Kathy was full of energy and smiles and you could tell she wanted to be there. Taco Bell is very lucky to have her. (If I got the name wrong, I apologize)

Reviewed October 14, 2014

Usual Taco Bell quality. Fast, efficient service. Ordered trio combo, was really good. Went to this Taco Bell because it was near our hotel, very convenient, although the entrance/driveway were kind of awkward.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the steak and egg burrito with a hash brown. My steak and egg burrito was great but my hash brown was dried up and hard. Then I got a Cinnabon roll to try and It was one of the best things I have ate for breakfast. Clean bathrooms and great service. 4 stars and highly recommend if you want a good breakfast.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!