All reviewstwo bedroom suiteevening receptionwine and beerfull kitchencomplimentary dinnersmall kitchenhilton brandgreat hotelthe sofa bedbob evansbuffalo wild wingsliving arearooms are spaciousi highly recommend this hotela great staythe hotel is cleanindoor pool
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is by far one of the best Hilton properties we have stayed in--absolutely perfect. The rooms are spectacular and the staff couldn't have been nicer.
This is one outstanding property and I HIGHLY recommend it to any travellers going to Hagerstown.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a 1 king/2 queen bedroom suite. Wonderful!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My daughter and I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. We meet two other moms and daughters (7 years old and younger) and have a Girls' Weekend twice a year. The hotel has been wonderful each time we have stayed, and this was at least our 7th weekend stay. We always get a two bedroom suite. Two moms and their daughters stay in the bedroom that has two queen beds, and the other mom and her daughter(s) stay in the second bedroom that has a king bed. Between the two bedrooms and the living room space, the children have lots of room to run around and play. There is also a kitchen with a full-size fridge, a microwave, an oven, and a dishwasher. It's useful to have this at your disposal when travelling with kids.

There is an indoor pool and hot tub that we make use of on each trip, also. One of my favorite aspects about the pool is that towels are provided in the pool area. This means that we don't need to bring towels - one less thing to have to pack! The hotel also provides a complimentary breakfast each morning. When we stayed several years ago, the breakfasts used to be more varied with items like biscuits and gravy and french toast. We have noticed, though, that the "hot" part of breakfast has been scaled back somewhat. Both mornings on our last visit included scrambled eggs, sausage links one day and bacon the next, and hash browns. There is also a waffle maker, plenty of cereal, breads and bagels, and fruit and yogurt. Fresh coffee is available all day, which I have taken advantage of!

Check in and check out is always easy. The people at the front desk have always been friendly and helpful. All in all, if you are going to Hagerstown, this is a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2012

The Homewood Suites in Hagerstown, MD, is a great property. The hotel is newer, the rooms clean and well laid-out, and the associates are very friendly and efficient. It's my stay of choice when I am in the area. From free Wi-Fi, to the complimentary light dinner and breakfast, it's designed for busy people.

Room Tip: The one-bedroom suites are a bit better than the studios, if you have a choice. They also have two-bedroom suites for families.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AccidentalGlobetrttr
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I spent one night here and the room made me wish that I was staying in the area longer and that my wife were with me. The suite was very large, had a kitchen with a sink, two burner electric stove, nearly full size fridge and a dishwasher. Additionally, it came equipped with dishes and utensils. There living area consisted of a couch with a large coffee table, a desk large enough to work from and room to move around. The bathroom featured a double vanity, large closet with ironing board and extra blankets, the shower and toilet are in a separate room and were nothing special but the shower was large and the water was very hot.
Breakfast was better than the usual complimentary hotel breakfast and the coffe was decent.

Room Tip: There was a gap beneath the door so I could I hear what was going on in the hallway. Also, I was near the ice machine and I found this to be annoying after a few instances where it woke me up. The view from my window was of the hotel and air conditioning and ventilating units, however I was only there for one night and to be honest, there is not much to see anyway.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank danieljchapin
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Breakfast & dinner, bball hoop & exercise room with indoor pool & hot tub. Best hotel period! It's so great that I didn't care that much that there are no exhaust fans

• Stayed: January 2012