All reviewstwo bedroom suiteevening receptionwine and beerfull kitchencomplimentary dinnersmall kitchenhilton brandgreat hotelthe sofa bedbob evansbuffalo wild wingsliving arearooms are spaciousi highly recommend this hotela great staythe hotel is cleanindoor pool
Reviewed October 22, 2017

My sons and I stayed here as a base to explore the Antietam and Gettysburg battlefields. We were very pleased with the accommodations, services, and more than helpful and friendly staff. Each morning we were pleased with both the selection and quality of our breakfasts. Upon returning at night we found the rooms to have been professionally and thoroughly cleaned.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rocky F, Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. I remember you and your sons, I recommended that you eat at Bulls and Bears on one of the nights you were here. It was so pleasant to have you stay here with us. I hope you can come back soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

We stayed at Homewood Suites on our way to North Carolina and it was the perfect place. The service was excellent. They allowed pets so our dog loved it as well. The social hour and included breakfast were really good. The room/suite was really nice and very clean.
I would definitely recommend it and will return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate the time it took for you to review us! Its so nice to hear that you and your Dog loved the stay. I hope you come back soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The entire stay was a cluster. When we checked in after 10 the clerk was distracted and complaining about the "strange people" staying in the hotel. When we got to the room we were overcome with the smell of air freshener. So strong it burned our eyes but since it was late we turned on the ceiling fan, A/c and went to bed hoping for the best. By midnight we had enough. The more the A/c ran the worse the smell got. So we asked for another room. A new clerk tried her best to get mgmt. on the phone as the hotel was sold out. Fortunately she took it upon herself to move us down the road to a Holiday Inn Express where we got a clean comfortable room that didn't smell (and the bed was more comfy!) We were told our room would be comped however we got charged for both rooms so had to return in the morning to address that. Besides that, this hotel is in need of a serious update.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review. I would like to extend my deepest apologize for the issues you experienced at the Homewood Suites. I can understand how frustrating it must have been to have a strong smell in the room while you're just trying to get a good night sleep. I am very glad that you got to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and got a restful night sleep. I have followed up with the Holiday Inn Express and made sure that the billing was sent to us. Your card has been refunded for any charges. As for any charges from the Homewood Suites, we only authorized your card at check in, so the hold will be released within 3-5 business days. Again, I am very sorry for everything and I hope in the near future you could give us another try.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Beautiful room, courteous staff, outstanding breakfast and very clean premises. Pleasant experience overall. Would highly recommend this motel to family, friends, and professional counterparts. A special thanks to the staff who was so accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rocky F, Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Its always nice to hear when a guest has a great stay! I am so happy you experience was pleasant. I hope you can come back soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

if you are in this area, this is the place to stay!! the rooms are amazing. the breakfast and small plate offerings at night are well worth it. it is close to anything that you might need. easy to find. the staff is ready and willing to help with whatever you may need. I walked in my room and thought....I get all of this for what I just paid???? this hotel tops anything around it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Rocky F, General Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

I appreciate you giving us such a great review. Its really nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are in such a prime location for shopping and food. I don't always hear we are so easy to find, so I am glad you had no troubles. Our evening social is Monday through Thursday so, I hope next time you stay with us you can enjoy it again.