“Excellent food.”

Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2018

We’re in Hagerstown for a week and went there several times. Sunday lunch buffet spread was big. We had dinners and everything is tasty and good portions. My husband ate there on his previous trips.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

In an unassuming tiny shopping plaza near the Hagerstown hospital, you can find TWO of some of the best restaurants in town. I have already eaten at, and reviewed Shula's Crab and Grill (Excellent). This time we went to the Mango Grill for Indian cuisine. I am so happy we did. We had a wonderful dinner starting with samosa chaat. I have had the opportunity to visit India many times for work. I have always found the Indian people warm and friendly and their food tantalizingly good. On one trip there I had an incredible appetizer that my host told me was called "chaat". I didn't know that chaat roughly means "snack" and the term covered an array of different foods. So when I came home and tried to order it here I was unable to define the chaat I was looking for and so could not find my particular chaat here in the USA. Well, that is, not until the Mango Grill. Their samosa chaat is that chaat I fell in love with in Hyderabad and it is outstanding! We also had their whole Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, and a vegetable dish called Punjabi Aloo Gobi Mutter (Fresh cauliflower, potatoes & peas cooked with ginger, onions, tomatoes & mild spices). Every dish was spectacular. The portions were generous. We took home some of each dish to enjoy again later. Dessert was out of the question but we did finish with a soothing mug of home brewed chai masala. We will be back before too long, that is for sure!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Happy to find that Hagerstown MD has cuisine diversity. Been craving Indian food and found this place thru TA app. I ordered the Badshahi Pista chicken and it was delicious. The garlic naan was good but not the best I've ever had. I would absolutely go back to this place.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been several times. The food is reasonably priced and good. The atmosphere isn’t the best. The tables also are slightly crowded. But the staff is friendly (if sometimes a little slow) and I appreciate the chef(s) who will often make an appearance to ask how you likes your food.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Great service, family atmosphere and excellent food. The lunch buffet is a must-try. Plentiful, delicious and a wide variety for those not familiar with Indian cuisine. This is a very nice place with a wonderful staff and the owner often comes out to check on the guests and converse. Very nice meal with reasonable prices.