All reviewsmexican restaurantroom was cleanwafflescoupon bookwill stay there againfree breakfastsausageoff the highwaygreat roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulcoffee makerbreakfast areastayed one nightmotelcerealpillowsdesk
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

This is a peculiar place. It's actually a Quality Inn attached to an Econo Lodge. It was definitely very comfortable fairly well-maintained and they have some good pride in the quality inside of this establishment. I have stayed over at the Econo Lodge side there is definitely a pretty big difference there. I would recommend staying at the Quality side, if you want to save a few bucks the Econo Lodge side wasn't bad. It's a good location where it's nice and quiet as it's a few miles off the highway that was nice. Not much around as far as restaurants go but you do go through the little quaint downtown which was cool.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Had a great stay. Nice big room, the room had a comfortable bed, was very clean, good breakfast was included and the motel was at a great location. I would definitely stay there again. Staff was very helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here at midnight after a long ride from Nashville had no idea where we were we went by the previous reviews.
This hotel is one of the best hotels we have stayed in rooms looked brand new beyond clean but the best was after 9 hrs in the car we we exhausted the bed was AMAZING THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED IVE EVER SLEPT IN!!!!! the pillows were even BETTER. I spoke with the front desk manager Ken who was so nice, about where they got the beds I will be replacing my mattress. Breakfast was delicious they surprised me with strawberry waffles and for those reviews who asked for more meat at breakfast management listened delicious sausage patties were offered along with healthy choices of fruits and yogurts. Do not hesitate to stay here you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank laura H
Reviewed August 14, 2017

convenient, nice, clean hotel,with a friendly staff, close to I-70, 1 exit away from the Hagerstown Premium Outlet mall, lots of parking, free breakfast included; part of the Comfort Inn group. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank perrx
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Really nice staff and very clean rooms. I stay here regularly when passing through on a business trip. I would advise anyone to stay here.

I haven't tried the free breakfast yet but one of these days when I'm there I definitely will.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business