“The nicest Ramada I've stayed in”

Ramada Plaza Hagerstown
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Williamstown, New Jersey
“The nicest Ramada I've stayed in”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I always check Trip Advisor before I stay anywhere and all the reviews for this hotel were positive, and they were all on the money. Clean, large room. The bathroom was nicer than my own. It was probably the brightest bathroom I've been in. There room itself was quite large. We had our friends hang out and everyone had a comfortable chair to sit in. I will definitely stay here again. Also when we checked in my husband asked for a discount either AARP or AAA and they check and gave us the AARP rate which was less than I was quoted over the phone. That was a great savings. Nice people to deal with as well.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank GLrider
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff! We are very proud of our facility and think we have a terrific group of people working here. Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you in your future travels, and we hope to have you stay with us again soon. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Booked via third party website, and hotel was still willing to accommodate our request for room type (doubles, adjoining) for our two rooms. Many places will not.

Rooms were clean and comfortable, well-appointed for the price. Enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was good - not a real huge spread, but what there was was great, especially considering the low room price.

When you visit, be sure to say hi to Bob, the lovebird in the lobby. Our son couldn't get enough of him.

Would definitely use this property again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Oliverbenny
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your recent stay wtih us! Our friendly staff is always here to make your stay the most comfortable possible. And we will try our best to always accommodate any special needs no matter what! Let me know if I can ever be of assistance to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

CORTLAND
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Four adults stayed here for one night on our way to DC. Very nice hotel, very clean and the price was very reasonable. The breakfast was much better than I expected. I will use this hotel again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you! Please come back and see us again soon. And let me know if I may help with your future travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

ottawa, canada
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We stayed overnight recently on our way south. The beds were comfortable, and the hotel
was very clean, had good amenities and the service was excellent.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! We hope to have you as our guest again in the near future. Please contact me anytime I can be of help to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Check-in was quick and welcoming. My son and I were given a quick rundown on the antics of Bob the bird who lives in the lobby. Of course, every time we went through the lobby we had to stop by Bob's cage for a quick visit.

Our room was clean and spacious. My son enjoyed the pool.

The breakfast was average.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Glenncca
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! The entire staff (including Bob the bird) look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your son again in the future. Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you in your travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Ohio
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed here twice in the past 3 months and come here frequently when we come in to visit family. This is a very clean hotel that has all the amenities you need. The indoor pool area is very nice and well kept. Water was warm. We ate twice at the restaurant for dinner and the food was very good. Free morning breakfast with plenty of hot foods. Food prices were not bad at all for a hotel. Only down side was the local liquor laws. Bar closes at 10pm most nights. Our room was updated and clean. Bathroom was spotless with marbel top sink. We had a fridge in our room and flat screen TV. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank kat29rn2cu
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you are in the Hagerstown area visiting with family! Your feedback on our hotel is so very much appreciated. We are very proud of our facility and glad you have found a "home away from home" for your frequent visits here. Please let me know if I may of assistance to you in your travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

New Bedford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our way back from Florida. We knew it was a great place from past experience so we were actually looking forward to our stay after a long drive. The hotel is older but maintained very well. One of the things we like is that we can get a good nights sleep in the quiet accomodations, have a drink in the cozy lounge and have a nice dinner in the well appointed restaurant without even leaving the premises. Plan to stay at this hotel next time you are in Hagerstown. You will not be disappointed and if you eat at their restaurant, order the prime rib (the best my husband and I have had in a long time). We met the new chef and were quite impressed with him and his culinary skills. We give the place 5 starts!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara60913
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel and restaurant! It is a pleasure having you as our guest when you are passing through Hagerstown. We very much look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Please let me know if I may ever be of assistance to you in your travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.