“Almost perfect hotel accommodations”

Ramada Plaza Hagerstown
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Naples, Florida
“Almost perfect hotel accommodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

We were on our way from NJ to VA and stopped in Hagerstown overnight. We booked the Ramada Plaza via HotWire, which we use frequently, and which as never let us down. The HotWire rate was $55, a bargain for this hotel. It is conveniently located just off Rte 81. Our room had two full-size beds, not out first choice, but comfortable. Non smoking. With HotWire you can call the hotel and request non-smoking, but not necessarily type of beds. It was a huge room with a refrigerator, water in the frig, two comfortable chairs, and two sinks in the bathroom. There is the Fireside Restaurant in the hotel and we got a 15% off coupon for it. We ordered ribs and they were excellent. Accommodations were quiet. Several restaurants within walking distance. It would be perfect if it had more towel racks in th bathroom, one of the most annoying things about most hotels. Definitely a winner!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw about your recent stay with us! I am so glad you had a wonderful time and had the opportunity to eat in our Fireside Restaurant. Hopefully you will be back through our area again in the future. Please let me know if I may be of help to you in your travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
West Chester, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

Was not sure what to expect having stayed at other Ramadas, but if I ever stayed in the area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. We had an excellent stay over 4 days as we visited nearby Antietam and Harpers Ferry. The room was very nice although the bed was a little hard for my taste. Everything else, though, was top notch. We had the breakfast buffet included and was more than sufficient.
It is literally right amongst shopping, dining and grocery options and is very close to the highway.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel! Your recommendation is so greatly appreciated and we hope you will be in the area again in the future and be our guest. Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

This is an excellent hotel. We stayed here as a home base for our trip to DC and Gettysburg. Great breakfast, with eggs sausage, waffels and many many other things. Beds were good quality comfortable, and there was a modern flat-screen tv in the room. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel of business or vacation travellers alike.

Room Tip: Use H0tw|re to get the best deal
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel! We hope you come back and stay with us again in the near future. Please let me know if I can ever be of help to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Williamstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I always check Trip Advisor before I stay anywhere and all the reviews for this hotel were positive, and they were all on the money. Clean, large room. The bathroom was nicer than my own. It was probably the brightest bathroom I've been in. There room itself was quite large. We had our friends hang out and everyone had a comfortable chair to sit in. I will definitely stay here again. Also when we checked in my husband asked for a discount either AARP or AAA and they check and gave us the AARP rate which was less than I was quoted over the phone. That was a great savings. Nice people to deal with as well.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank GLrider
Dear Guest,

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff! We are very proud of our facility and think we have a terrific group of people working here. Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you in your future travels, and we hope to have you stay with us again soon. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

Booked via third party website, and hotel was still willing to accommodate our request for room type (doubles, adjoining) for our two rooms. Many places will not.

Rooms were clean and comfortable, well-appointed for the price. Enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was good - not a real huge spread, but what there was was great, especially considering the low room price.

When you visit, be sure to say hi to Bob, the lovebird in the lobby. Our son couldn't get enough of him.

Would definitely use this property again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Oliverbenny
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your recent stay wtih us! Our friendly staff is always here to make your stay the most comfortable possible. And we will try our best to always accommodate any special needs no matter what! Let me know if I can ever be of assistance to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

CORTLAND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Four adults stayed here for one night on our way to DC. Very nice hotel, very clean and the price was very reasonable. The breakfast was much better than I expected. I will use this hotel again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you! Please come back and see us again soon. And let me know if I may help with your future travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

ottawa, canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We stayed overnight recently on our way south. The beds were comfortable, and the hotel
was very clean, had good amenities and the service was excellent.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! We hope to have you as our guest again in the near future. Please contact me anytime I can be of help to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.