Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)
US$94
US$92
ComfortSuites
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$68
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwould stay here againcontinental breakfastbagelscoffee makermicrowavepethairdryerdinerbedding
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I usually am pretty thorough at reading the reviews to determine where I want to stay. I have stayed in Hagerstown before on business at area hotels and decided to give this establishment a try. Upon arrival, the desk clerk couldn't be more troubled than to help me.. his attitude was very, very poor and really should not be working at the front desk.
I had even called early in the day to alert of a late arrival and give him all my information and yet he proceeded to ask me all over again for everything.
The room was fair. A lot of street noise and the windows are extremely thin. I can't say it was exceptionally clean; I can't say it was really that dirty. However, it was rather sparse and feel they could put a little more into the comfort features that you would expect for this price range.
I would most likely not stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

NH-Hiker-03878,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are very sorry to hear the unprofessional act of the clerk. We already informed the management about this for necessary actions. We value our customers well and we apologize for mistake of the clerk. We assure you that t

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Front desk was ok, but was a bit gruff, like he dealt with sketchy low-lifes all the time. Stern warning threatening $250 fines for smoking and/or unauthorized pets. This place was just tired and old. Threadbare carpets, peeling linoleum, sheets washed until they're almost transparent. It seemed more of less clean, but very, very worn. Stale cigarette smells everywhere. I guess one gets what one pays for and it was only $60. Breakfast reminded of prison breakfasts on TV. I skipped it to hit McDonald's on the way out of town. Wouldn't stay here again. I'm surprised Wyndham allows their name to be associated with the property.

A7379RNwilliam,

Thank you for your feedback which will promote practical policy changes and an
improved experience for future guests. We do understand that many of our guests have different needs and we try to accommodate those needs to the best of our ability. We apologize for any inconvenience or difficulty that you experienced and I hope it will not deter you from experiencing our improvements and updated policies in the future.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Inadvertently made a reservation for this place through a third party room poacher (I thought I was on the Days Inn site but was actually on a spoof site). Hotel was listed as "All rooms pet friendly." Arrived night of reservation and owner refused to honor reservation because we (wife, mother, and I) were traveling with our two dogs (La Quinta, my preference, was booked up already). Owner told me two boldface lies to my face: 1) he claimed my reservation was made through Expedia (it was not); and 2) he claimed that there were instructions to notify the hotel directly if pets included (there was not). He also claimed that there were no pet friendly rooms left, which is interesting considering all rooms are supposedly pet friendly. My advice is book elsewhere even if you have to go down the road a bit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

ilovekettlecorn,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am sorry for any rudeness that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future.