US$105
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$159
US$135
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanbathroom lightsausagechoice hotelslarge breakfast areastaff was friendlyfront desk personhave stayed at this hotel severalwould stay here againhot tubone night stayparking lotmini fridgeindoor poolexercise roomgreat pricefree breakfast
Reviewed October 12, 2017

This motel was completely beneath the standards of any Comfort Suites I have ever stayed in! Cable service was almost terrible. NO ESPN! Totally unacceptable. Room needed a good cleaning. At first glance it appeared clean but the longer we stayed in the room the more I could see it needed a thorough cleaning. If it had not been so late we would have left. Next morning things got worse. A couple staying brought their "service dog" into the breakfast area and proceeded to hand feed it from the table. YUCK! The staff gathered around to comment on how "cute." Not cute to everyone. I understand that people need their service dogs to be with them but I have never seen them feed from the food being served and by hand from the owner. We complained and the staff said by law they could do nothing (not to sure about that)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesTeam1, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Guest,
We are very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay. The installation of the new DirecTv equipment has been completed and we now have over 150 channels,including 4 ESPN stations.
The Department of Justice ADA requirements state that "Under the ADA, State and local governments, businesses, and nonprofit organizations that serve the public must allow service animals to accompany people with disabilities in all areas of the facility where the public is normally allowed to go." It also states that "Establishments that sell or prepare food must allow service animals in public areas even if state or local health codes prohibit animals on the premises."
We are sorry that you were unhappy with the dogs presence in the breakfast area. When you came to the desk to talk to me the dog was laying quietly under the table near it's handler. It was wearing a vest that clearly stated "Service Animal". The staff was following the law, and will continue to do so.
We regret that we lost you as a customer, but it is our job to respect and protect the rights of all of our guests to the best of our abilities.
Barb Estrada

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

These days it's hard to get a decent room with a sofa for under 75 bucks, but I held my breath and booked this place. Often comfort suites are re-takes from another chain, and I would guess this one is too. I read the info and reviews, to see this place had recently re-modeled, and it has. Most public areas and inside the room were pretty well updated. The sofa unfortunately was the most tired piece on the room, so my relaxing sitting area was not very relaxing. But the room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the A/C worked fine, so most of my hot button items were good. I got the low def TV I pretty much expected, but in this day and age still disappointing.

The bathroom lighting was certainly not as dim as many places now have gone to, although the shower could use some type of light. The only really noticeable deficiency in the bath was the prop plane revving for take off sound level of the fan. It would be nice to have a towel rack in reach of the shower when you pull back the curtain sopping wet.

Breakfast was those typical corn pop cereal looking yellow balls that pass for eggs these days, but not a surprise either. The coffee was good, so I was able to get the day started. The lady running it was constantly replenishing and cleaning, something often lacking at this level property.

All in all, this place delivers acceptably at a price point that is tough to come by, and I didn't cringe over anything. I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I/we stay at this location several times a year giving us a decent chance to gauge whether there are changes or things get stagnant. I've noticed some improvements during the most recent stay (few days ago); not that the hotel was in shambles or anything. The check in is now more up to date with electronic units at the front desk that can read a card chip. That's more secure and shows management is upgrading. I slept like a baby, again. Very comfortable bed and clean room. Breakfast food was a bit better than the previous time we were there with different hot items available. Pool was also cleaner this time than last. This usually depends on how many kids and slob parents were using it, of course. I was given 2 door key cards (only needed one since I was travelling alone this time) but only one worked. Only mentioning it because this is the 3rd consecutive time that I/we had issues with the key cards at this hotel. Just a real minor issue and one that I've experienced elsewhere too. The parking lot could have used a little attention as there was trash scattered about. That says more about the clientele than the hotel though. The employees are helpful and pleasant and seem to care about the customer's experience. Overall a decent value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Hotel is in a good location, check in was fast and friendly. Large room, which needs modern touches, looked tired. Cleanness was marginal, at best. Saw some red spots around the bad tub, blood stains?!? Soda stains?!? Needless to say, we could/did not use the shower. Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I was in town for business and my experience was not good. Check in was quick and easy. The woman at the front desk was very nice. When I arrived in the room, I found a dirty athletic sock next to the couch. Then I went into the bathroom and it smelled like a gym locker. There was no way I could stand it long enough to shower.

I am not high maintenance and can "deal with it" if needed, but I decided to check out the next morning with no refund and no "sorry for your poor experience."
My bed was comfortable, but one of the biggest reasons for checking out early was the fact that I heard my neighbors all night due to paper thin walls.

This is one of those "you get what you pay for" hotels.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kara M
ComfortSuitesTeam1, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

I am very sorry that your experience with us was not as pleasant as it should have been. I apologize for the sock that was left . I will speak to housekeeping about this immediately. I will also have maintenance investigate the smell. If you ever have an issue with noisey neighbors, please don't hesitate to contact the front desk for assistance. We will do our best to take care of the problem. This is true no matter where you choose to stay. We regret that we lost you as a customer but will work hard to improve the quality of the service we provide our guests. Thank you for making us aware of this.

Barb Estrada