“Real deal”
Review of Tacos Carlitos

Tacos Carlitos
Ranked #100 of 290 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: We invite you to come visit us while you shop at The Hagerstown Premium Outlets serving Hagerstown the Best Authentic Mexican Food in Town!
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Definitely the most authentic Mexican in town. Excellent tacos. Order your choice of meet and let them top it the traditional way. Good salsa. Can’t wait to get back for Taco Tuesday, $2 each.

1  Thank DeavBBQ

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Easily the best food in the outlets food court. You get plenty of food for the price you pay. I got another small cheese quesadilla and it was enormous. I can't say enough on how good the food is sms how much of it you get for the price.

2  Thank adam h
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I was actually dreading the thought of eating in an outlet mall food court. The food is usually just edible. Then my friend and I ordered tacos from Carlitos. Wow. The ingredients are fresh, the tortilla itself has taste, the salsa is home-made and has the perfect amount and blend of spices, etc. The people at the counter are friendly, helpful, and justifiably proud of their product. This is worth a try. I will certainly go back.

1  Thank Sharon K
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

If you want authentic Mexican food, Tacos Carlitos is your place to go! The nachos, tacos and burritos are made to order with fresh ingredients. Tacos Carlitos won't disappoint you!

2  Thank Grissel A
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I got a small quesadilla with steak and it was huge. Not only huge, but absolutely delicious. There was an older lady behind the counter and she was awesome. She told me the story of the Popocatepetl volcano and their Nachos Grande version of it. I tried to order in Spanish, and she politely corrected me then laughed when I butchered a few things. Really great food and really great people. Totally unexpected from a food court restaurant. I will come back just to eat here, it was that good.

2  Thank adam h