“Surprised to say the least”
Review of Bonchon

Bonchon
Ranked #43 of 122 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time eating at Bonchon. It is a modern looking Korean (chain) restaurant. The service is good for a chain restaurant. The Bulgogi I ordered was tasty.

What I did not expect was to eat chicken strips and be completely blown away. We ordered a small (10 piece) of the soy & garlic. The chicken was so tender. The breading was light, crispy, and packed full of flavor. Each bite was better than the last.

I would go back there, every time, just for their chicken!

Reviewed December 14, 2017

I have been wanting to try this restaurant for a while, and I was NOT disappointed. Our waiter was extremely helpful and kind. He suggested the deep fried dumplings. OMG I could make a whole meal out of just those. So crunchy! The spicy sauce, was DEFINITELY spicy. Tread carefully if you are sensitive.
Korean Tacos were weird but good. I've never had that flavor combo before.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

everything is 10 dollars and up-I took out 3 adults and 4 children -was one hundred dollars-Food good but not worth the trip

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I tried adding a location on Boston Street but my TripAdvisor app failed. Nonetheless, this new place in Canton is great! My husband lived his super spicy wings while I enjoyed bulgogi tacos. Yum!!! Like pepper steak but better, for those of you that may not know what that is. You have to try it! They don't just serve fried chicken (as in name).

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

If you enjoy Korean food which features meats of all kinds barbeque style and spicy, then you will like Bonchon. Bonchon has wings, pork belly, tacos, and other sweet and spicy delicacies. All are done decently for a fast service type of chain. Prices are reasonable and service is efficient and friendly.

1  Thank barymad

Been to Bonchon? Share your experiences!