All reviews front desk full kitchen arundel mills bed was comfortable shuttle service one bedroom suite inner harbor pool table complimentary breakfast fitness center indoor pool bwi airport yolanda mall casino kitchenette spg
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Overall, for being a last minute reservation request, I was very pleased with the quality of the customer service provided by everyone at the late night hour to include their late night shuttle driver Jimmy provided to our very weary travelers from overseas. The front desk support staff to include Eddie and Narottama were great in accommodating a quick check in/ out and allowing us to get into our rooms and get some much needed sleep before our early flight the next day. Overall, the lobby area to include my own room were very clean. This is something I always key in on when looking at a place to stay and frequent in the future. The bed was fantastic and shower area was large and modern. I was impressed with the small living room layout and kitchen which included a refrigerator and even a dishwasher! Standard complimentary breakfast was available. Very comfy and cozy, will definitely look to stay here on my next trip here. Very satisfied!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear RudyDMX,

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments. Each member of our team strives daily to deliver a positive guest experience; your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates. We appreciate having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

There are so many wonderful things about this hotel to talk about. First the staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and very well maintained. I was impressed by the services they offered as well. The wine and cheese in the afternoon was a pleasant surprise. I stayed for three days and two nights, and this will be my hotel of choice from now on. One of the best features was the bed though. It is called the "Heavenly Mattress " by Westin. Oh my goodness i didn't want to get out of bed. If you are looking for a hotel near Baltimore, but not in the city this is the one to choose!

Room Tip: Choose the top floor the view is wonderful.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Yolie W,

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments regarding our amenities, but more importantly, our staff. Each member of our team strives daily to provide positive guest experiences. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

We checked in on Friday, July 27 and upon entering room made staff aware that TV was not working correctly. Were told they would not be able to fix the problem and they would move us to another room. Came back to staff later that evening to speak to them once again about TV and was told by front desk "they didn't know anything about it" and there were no rooms available to move us to and that engineering was gone for the evening. Was told the someone from engineering would call us in the am when they came in at 8am. Went downstairs at 930 to get breakfast, no meat on the buffet at all. Low on syrup as well. Everything else was stocked fine. Went back upstairs with breakfast tray and called to front desk about TV/engineering again. Was told that they would not be able to move us until after 12 noon. My mother in law was not happy with that so she went downstairs to talk to front desk in person. Within 30 mins, someone called room to say they were moving us immediately to 319. At that time we were in 302. Also in room 302, the iron was missing 1/2 of the buttons. There were 4 places for buttons to be and 2 were totally gone.

Moved to room 319. The light by the window had no bulb, the shower handle fell off 2x in the one night we were in the room. I called front desk 1x to have it fixed and it fell off again the next morning. There were no soap/shampoo dispensers, only 2 unlabeled containers. Had no idea which was which. The faucet was off center and a chunk was missing from the vanity.

The pool-chlorine levels so high that your eyes burn just being in the pool room.

Grill area-very nice and grill worked fantastically for our purposes. Plenty of tables and chairs outdoors too.

Overall, we enjoyed seeing our family but the initial presentation when you walk into the hotel does not reflect the quality of the rooms which is pretty poor.

Hotel staff could be more attentive to room problems as well.

Room Tip: See the room before you agree to it
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear missla,

I'm very sorry we disappointed you this visit and I regret the issues you experienced with the television. Additionally, I apologize that we did not promptly fix the issue. The details definitely do make a trip and we missed the mark. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We would love another opportunity to serve you and hope to see your family again.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

We had a family reunion in Hanover, we stay at the Element Arundel Mills. The hotel was clean , quiet and had a very friendly staff. The had a shuttle that took you to the mall as a complimentary justure. They had breakfast, and evening snacks, M-T. Well worth a visit when I. The area, definitely recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear 147waymang,

We’re happy to hear from you, and glad to know you enjoyed your stay. I’m pleased you found our amenities, and service pleasant. We appreciate you choosing our hotel while visiting. Thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights, the rooms are quite large with a separate sleeping area. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the hotel was very quiet. I think they will need to start updating things soon though. The fridge door is all dented up, the seams in the shower need a little attention . Nothing major just some attention to detail. Front desk staff were very helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Charles B.,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to share your evaluation of our hotel. We are pleased you were satisfied in general, but we regret we fell short in some areas. We hope you will accept our apologies and give us another opportunity to make a better impression. We would love to have you stay with us again and leave completely satisfied!