“Good service, ok food”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Red Parrot Asian Bistro in Hanover, MD was established with the concept of revolutionizing your cuisine experience and giving a one of a kind treat to your palates. We introduce variations of South East Asian cuisines offering Thai food, sushi, and Asian fusion for food lovers to enjoy. Here, at the bistro, we offer cocktail drinks, delicious Asian food and bubble tea. And best of all, we have a relaxing and wonderful environment for people to enjoy the atmosphere and the food. All of our entrees and rolls are made from scratch from the freshest ingredients to ensure that you are getting the best meal around. Try some of our favorites like the mountain roll, tempura shrimp with spicy sauce and avocado, or the lobster dynamite roll. We have great happy hour specials on appetizers, rolls, and drinks seven days a week. We define Red Parrot Asian Bistro to be a professional in South East Asian cuisine experience. Our goal is to reach out to the busy lifestyle of our guests. Our steadfast commitment is to serve the freshest, healthiest Asian inspired delicacies ranging from interesting selections of beverages and high quality foods.
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Had a work lunch here today. Service was quick and the staff pleasant. I ordered the Shrimp Pad Thai Bento Box. The California rolls and wonton soup were good but the Pad Thai tasted a bit off. My colleague said he believes they put some type of chili paste in the sauce that made it brown. He had sushi and said the fish used was good quality. I'll definitely go back again but just try something different.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out from this place last night. It has items that are Chinese, Japanese and Thai. I had a Thai meal with a sushi roll. The food was good and the sushi tasted fairly fresh. I would eat here again.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Arrived for lunch around 2:00 PM. Only about 4 groups present. My wife and I both ordered the lunch specials. I had General Tso's chicken and she had Kung Pow chicken. It seemed like a long time to get out dishes. However, the food was very good and nice portions. However, other than when we ordered and received our food, it was hard to get our waiter's attention. We both wanted another drink and it took forever to get someone's attention. I would go back again, but was disappointed with the overall service.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

I was told to check this place out and I was a little worried because it really wasn't just a Sushi place as it had Chinese/Asian dishes included in the menu. The place is kind of tucked around a small shopping center.
My friend ordered some specials and I got the sashimi for lunch and I was not disappointed. All the sashimi tasted VERY FRESH and the servings were nice and thick.I was pleasantly surprised and my friend also enjoyed the special orders.
This is a good find!

Reviewed October 31, 2016

My wife eats here regularly, and she likes it a lot. I only eat here once in a while, but we both agree on four stars. Food from various Asian cuisines is well prepared, and the service is good. Very broad menu so that everyone can find something to eat. You will get better food at some speciality Asian places that focus on one cuisine, but this is good enough. Prices are moderate, pretty much on target for this type of restaurant.