All reviews park and fly bagels room was clean leave your car shuttle service airport shuttle martina bwi baltimore
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This is the 2nd time my wife and I have stayed here. The 1st time was when we flew out of BWI and Ramada offered 7 days of free parking, along with free shuttle to the airport. This time we were in town to go to an Orioles game with the grandkids. My wife and granddaughter had a good time swimming in the outdoor pool. I thought the beds were comfortable. Obviously it's not the Ritz Carlton, but I didn't expect it to be for the price I paid. If flying out of BWI again I would stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ramada B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Bwi Airport/Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Thank you for being one of our loyal customers and we are thrilled that you chose to stay with us again. Many guests find our complementary airport shuttle to BWI airport and parking options to be a great convenience when travelling, and we are glad you did also. We are happy to hear your family had a chance to relax in our refreshing outdoor pool and found our location ideal for your plans to attend an Orioles game. Thank you for your comments and it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again next time you are in the Baltimore area.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

The front desk staff was very friendly. We were going on a family cruise and this hotel was close to BWI. They offer free shuttle and the shuttle driver was very nice. The free breakfast was minimal and we ended up eating at the airport. The hotel is very dated and needs remodeled. The hotel is reasonably priced.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramada B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Bwi Airport/Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Mary Lou, friendly service and great hospitality is our goal here at Ramada BWI, so we are pleased to see that this was your experience with us. We are happy you found our complementary airport shuttle service to be convenient for your family's vacation plans, and we hope you enjoyed your cruise and made many special memories. Thank you for your comments and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

cigarette holes in the sheets, blood stains on the sheets, stains on the towels . the bar was closed and the guy at the restaurant said there was not chicken... he said his boss was bringing some and was on his way. the next night they refused to thaw the chicken when we ordered it. So the owner tells us he will shuttle us to another bar for ten bucks!!! Really!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Michael, please accept our apologies for the lack of proper hospitality in our restaurant during your recent stay. Guest satisfaction is important to us, so we are disappointed to read that we didn't meet expectations. We will follow up with our staff to help us make improvements for our future guests. Thank you for your feedback and despite what occurred, we hope you had a pleasant time in the Baltimore area.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I booked a park sleep and fly under one booking number I canceled the reservation 30 days in advance but they still charged my credit card I called them several times with no success. My last contact I was told I canceled the first night but not the last night I was dumbfounded if I canceled flying out why would I need a room for a return flight that I canceled. I have my cancelation email stating that my reservation was canceled I guess this is now a leagle matter . I now have to change my credit card number because of these people that can't be trusted.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ramada B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Bwi Airport/Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

We are disappointed that you did not have the opportunity to stay at our hotel recently and there was frustration with the cancellation of your reservation. In follow-up with the website where you booked your reservation, they unfortunately did tell us that there were indeed 2 separate confirmation codes for your departure and arrival hotel stays. When you called to cancel the first night, they did not automatically cancel your returning night stay with us because they were not linked together. We’re sorry that their policy dictated that they ultimately charge you as a no-show for that night as your room was being held for your arrival that entire evening.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Our stay at the Grand Ole Mills Ramada was good in all aspects except for checking in and checking out you have to be really careful if you give him a credit card because they charge your card anyway. Even though we paid cash a check out they still charge. Card it's a couple of days for them to put the money back on a card which that money was for bills.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

While we are happy that you chose us in your travel plans we wish your stay was a bit more enjoyable. We apologize if there was some confusion over the credit card hold, as that was not technically a charge to your card, but simply a hold for incidental charges that may occur while you were at the hotel. This is common practice for hotels to place a hold on credit card/debit accounts until check out and then the hold gets released immediately upon departing the hotel. We hope this helps you understand the process a bit more and we do appreciate your patience.