“Nice hotel, friendly staff”

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice hotel, friendly staff”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

This hotel was right across from Arundel Mills - a little hard to get to with all the mall traffic but it was a great hotel. It was your standard Hampton Inn -- our room was a good size and the breakfast was fine. There were a bunch of kids staying at the hotel for some sporting tournament. Unfortunately the girls staying above our room were making all sorts of racket. We complained to the front desk and they had security take care of the problem right away. They comped us for that night due to the inconvenience - that was a really nice gesture. The friendly staff was the best part of our stay!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Mission Viejo, CA
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I loved this Hampton Inn & Suites. My flight arrived at 6:30AM and after I got my luggage and rental car, I only had to wait a couple of hours for a early check in. I had breakfast and sat in the lounge area until they could make a room up for me. Was so grateful that I could lay down and rest and get to a room. Accomodations were clean and I could use my room key to go out the side door to the car. It was very quiet in room 101. Ice and vending machines were close by. Housekeeping was wonderful making up the room. I'd give this hotel a 5 star rating and I would return to it again. The outlet mall across the street was convenient too. Lots of places near by to go eat. It was raining most of the time I was here so I didn't use the pool.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
joyunlimited14
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Nice large room, friendly staff, impressive breakfast. Got a great military discount!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The Brown Family Reunion took place at the Hampton Inn & Suites Arundel on July 15-17 of this year. The hotel staff was simply marvelous in the manner of which they took care of my family and I. The staff was courteous, helpful and very friendly. I along with my family enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Gisel was the coordinator that helped me in my early stages of planning until the very end. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very promtpt in responding back to me and always available when I needed help.
So if taking a trip and you need a wonderful clean and friendly atmosphere, check out the Hampton Inn Suites Arundel Mills. You will enjoy it. Everything from the Arundel Mills Mall to Medieval Times is in walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Close by to a lot of "go to" places, free breakfast. Overall very nice hotel. *Ben stiller* Do it!

• Stayed July 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. So much so we are spending V-Day weekend there. Being located accross from Arundel Mills mall is the main attraction. The multitude of stores, shopping, various places to dine, Jewelry stores, Walmart, Cost-Co, department stores, etc...etc...etc... All of this makes the stay at the Hampton seem like a mini vacation. Not to mention Dave and Busters within walking distance of the Hampton. Strongly recommended for a nice getaway that won't cost you an arm and a leg. There is literally over 150 different places to shop, dine, and be entertained all within 1 square mile. Nightclubs, lounges, Bars, Movies and all types of stuff. There is even a miniature golf course down the road. A pool hall with old arcades and ping pong tables not to far as well. If you get bored staying here...you must be a boring person. There is just too much to do. And the nightly rates are great. On the downside, the breakfast gravy could use a little more salt and pepper. just saying.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 30 July 2010

I could not have asked for a better room than the one in which I stayed at this Hampton Inn (well, for a hotel in this range, anyway). It was large, comfortable, well-designed, well-furnished, and totally comfortable and quiet--just perfect for a business stay. There were small touches that made it seem far more "upscale" than the usual Hampton (and I am a fan of this chain in general)--even the way the towels were folded and stacked was done with care (and with convenience in mind). I was surprised only that there was no wireless access in the room--wired access was free, but wireless was available only in the common areas. Special requests were handled with courtesy and efficiency, and I was glad that there were options for microwaveable meals in the convenience shop in the lobby (although a few more low-carb options would be appreciated--WAY too much tempting ice cream and not enough "healthy" selections there, I think). The airport shuttle was quick and convenient, too.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business