Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$107
TownePlace Suites
US$139
US$118
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$98
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
US$128
Travelocity
US$89
US$74
TripAdvisor
All reviewsarundel millsparking lotclean roomsrecommend this hotelshuttle servicefree shuttlemovie theaterfamily reunionmaryland livea great staylocation is greatoutlet mallfree breakfastwithin mileslive casinohuge mallexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I loved this Hampton Inn & Suites. My flight arrived at 6:30AM and after I got my luggage and rental car, I only had to wait a couple of hours for a early check in. I had breakfast and sat in the lounge area until they could make a room up for me. Was so grateful that I could lay down and rest and get to a room. Accomodations were clean and I could use my room key to go out the side door to the car. It was very quiet in room 101. Ice and vending machines were close by. Housekeeping was wonderful making up the room. I'd give this hotel a 5 star rating and I would return to it again. The outlet mall across the street was convenient too. Lots of places near by to go eat. It was raining most of the time I was here so I didn't use the pool.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Nice large room, friendly staff, impressive breakfast. Got a great military discount!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The Brown Family Reunion took place at the Hampton Inn & Suites Arundel on July 15-17 of this year. The hotel staff was simply marvelous in the manner of which they took care of my family and I. The staff was courteous, helpful and very friendly. I along with my family enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Gisel was the coordinator that helped me in my early stages of planning until the very end. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very promtpt in responding back to me and always available when I needed help.
So if taking a trip and you need a wonderful clean and friendly atmosphere, check out the Hampton Inn Suites Arundel Mills. You will enjoy it. Everything from the Arundel Mills Mall to Medieval Times is in walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Close by to a lot of "go to" places, free breakfast. Overall very nice hotel. *Ben stiller* Do it!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. So much so we are spending V-Day weekend there. Being located accross from Arundel Mills mall is the main attraction. The multitude of stores, shopping, various places to dine, Jewelry stores, Walmart, Cost-Co, department stores, etc...etc...etc... All of this makes the stay at the Hampton seem like a mini vacation. Not to mention Dave and Busters within walking distance of the Hampton. Strongly recommended for a nice getaway that won't cost you an arm and a leg. There is literally over 150 different places to shop, dine, and be entertained all within 1 square mile. Nightclubs, lounges, Bars, Movies and all types of stuff. There is even a miniature golf course down the road. A pool hall with old arcades and ping pong tables not to far as well. If you get bored staying here...you must be a boring person. There is just too much to do. And the nightly rates are great. On the downside, the breakfast gravy could use a little more salt and pepper. just saying.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family