All reviews arundel mills front desk sunday breakfast grab something free shuttle pool table great hotel and location bwi airport breakfast choices waffles long term stay stayed here for a week play pool restaurants and shops inner harbor business trip the young lady
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Only positives to say about this hotel the staff if really friendly and the stay was warnand welcoming. I would come back on stay here. You can take your family here if you taking a vacation in baltimore. Its located near the car rental offices and BWI Airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills and taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Customer service is our top priority and I appreciate your kind words about our team. We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the Hanover area.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

As of right, now my fiance and my are extremely disappointed with this hotel. I met a representative named Ellie at a bridal expo, and she said she'd be happy to help us block off rooms for our guests coming to our wedding. My fiance has contacted her numerous times, but she either doesn't contact him back when she says she will or ignores him completely. We were hoping we could also book a room for us since it's so close to the airport, and we'll be leaving for our honeymoon the next morning. But that's impossible if the staff never has time for you. I'm sure the hotel itself is perfect however Ellie is making this extremely difficult. I would discourage any bride to avoid blocking off rooms at this establishment unless management takes serious steps in hiring individuals who will actually do their job. Since, this site required me to pick a day of travel I chose February since it's the months we've been unsuccessfully working with Ellie.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Alicia,

Our sincerest apologies in the experience you have had thus far with our Sales Team. We appreciate your interest in our hotel as host for your wedding room block, I'm sorry the challenges that you have been facing and the lack of timely response. I do know that Ellie has been in contact with your fiance David, and has provided some options for your room block and transportation, although it is later than requested. Ray, our Director of Sales has also left you a voicemail to see if you would like to work with him directly. Our goal is to ensure that you have a worry free and easy group booking experience moving forward. Please reach out to Ray with any additional concerns you may have.

Thank you, and we hope to welcome you and your guests to our hotel.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I checked into this Residence Inn on 19 February late in the afternoon. The young lady who greeted me at the front desk was so very courteous and kind. Great First impression-- A+ I immediately felt right at home. I stayed in Suite 421.

The "Social" that evening was a pleasant surprise. I really like the idea of having a pool table in a separate billiards room.

Our suite was very comfortable. The bed was made up very nicely and was comfortable. The Sofa bed in the living room was very comfortable as well.

The kitchen and appliances were spotlessly clean and looked practically brand new.
The bathroom was very clean and well supplied.

Certainly not the hotel's fault, but there was a constant vibration that started early in the morning that awoke me from my sleep. I didn't have my glasses on, but I believe the bedside alarm clock showed 4:30 AM.

This vibration felt like the constant vibration of a Compressor of some sort or
a large diesel engine very near by.

This vibration rattled the windows, glasses on the kitchen counter and even the door on the circuit breaker box. This vibration came from outside the hotel and lasted over an hour. While it may be a coincidence, the vibration stopped after the U.S. Foods truck left the parking lot.

While I observed heavy airplane traffic through the window, the hotel was very quiet
inside. I could not hear the airplanes at all and there was no vibration when the planes were landing/taking off.

Other than the "mystery vibration", the hotel was very quiet. No noise from people in the hallway and no noise from adjacent guest rooms.

Breakfast was very good. The scrambled eggs were hot and delicious. I however did Not like either of the 2 breakfast meats offered. I would have liked to have had Bacon. I heard other guests echoing my same opinion, Juices, coffee, waffles, yogurt, oatmeal and everything else was "top shelf".

I had a very pleasant visit and highly recommend this Residence Inn.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially the breakfast offerings. The breakfast meats rotate daily; hopefully it will be a bacon day on your next visit!

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Needed a few rooms near BWI for a couple of night and this place fit the bill. Nothing really extraordinary either good or bad a very vanilla experience. Room was quite noisy overlooking the interstate, arrived late and this was the only available room, you'd think they might put their Platinum guests on the quieter side.

Breakfast was RI standard, seating however was very (very, very) limited. Only two tables for 4, both occupied, this lead to balancing of plates on one's knees in the lobby.

Not really a gripe of the hotel, but this area is a desert for food and bev. Aside from a couple of plastic menu national chains (Olive Garden, Longhorn) there really wasn't much around for miles. Nothing whatsoever walkable from the property on a very cold January morning.

I'd stay again, but honestly would scope out the surroundings a bit more.

Room Tip: By all means get the side opposite the interstate!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and I appreciate your feedback. On your next trip, make sure to stop by the front desk for non-chain recommendations! We even have a complimentary shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius. Have a great day and we hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Baltimore.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We reserved this room via Priceline for the night before a flight to Cancun. The room was a King studio. While we were only there for one night, I could see it being very comfortable for a longer stay. The room was very clean with a nice kitchen area that would be excellent for longer stays. The bathroom was clean, though the shower curtain was very weird - the inner liner stopped well short of the tub and allowed quite a bit of water to splash out onto the floor.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI AIrport. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Cancun and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Hanover area.