All reviews arundel mills front desk sunday breakfast grab something free shuttle pool table great hotel and location bwi airport breakfast choices waffles long term stay stayed here for a week play pool restaurants and shops inner harbor business trip the young lady
Reviewed June 8, 2018

Hotel rooms are fine but the management is short and not very personable. I understand everyone is busy but listening to guests and being polite is imperative to the overall guest experience and this property has a long way to go regarding custom service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Hi Mikey4lyfe,

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. Please accept my sincere apologies for the service you received at our hotel. Customer service is very important to our entire team, and I am sorry one of our manager's fell short of delivering the service we strive to deliver. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you will consider giving us another chance next time you are in the Hanover area.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I booked a 3 night stay at this hotel a few months ago at a rate which I admit was nonrefundable. Just 2 days before we were to leave we had a very unexpected death in the family and had to cancel the trip for the funeral. I called and asked, given the circumstances, if there was any way we could cancel or reschedule. I was told by the front desk they would cancel my stay BUT I would still be charged. Given I had stayed there many times and had always given them positive reviews I thought they would work with me or at least offered condolences. Instead I was given a smart response and no sympathy. This was bad customer service especially given this hotel is right next to a casino and the room could have been booked at a much higher rate with little or no trouble.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CharlieBrewster
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

CharlieBrewster:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. While we pride ourselves on providing a memorable experience, we have, unfortunately, fallen short. Please accept our sincere apology. Furthermore, I would like to extend my condolences for your loss. I will use this opportunity to train my staff to be more empathetic to guests' needs. As it stands, I would have you reach out to me directly at (410) 799 7332 or at kate.lewis@onelodging.com so that we can facilitate a refund. Thank you for your patience. If your travels bring you back to Hanover, it would be our pleasure to serve you. As always, thank you for choosing Residence Inn Arundel Mills. It is much appreciated.

Kate Lewis

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a cheer competition in Baltimore but chose to stay here. My second stay at hotel. Only reason no 5 Star is my neighbors sexual experience kept us up for 29 minutes but security quickly came when we called them and complained!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Only positives to say about this hotel the staff if really friendly and the stay was warnand welcoming. I would come back on stay here. You can take your family here if you taking a vacation in baltimore. Its located near the car rental offices and BWI Airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills and taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Customer service is our top priority and I appreciate your kind words about our team. We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the Hanover area.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

As of right, now my fiance and my are extremely disappointed with this hotel. I met a representative named Ellie at a bridal expo, and she said she'd be happy to help us block off rooms for our guests coming to our wedding. My fiance has contacted her numerous times, but she either doesn't contact him back when she says she will or ignores him completely. We were hoping we could also book a room for us since it's so close to the airport, and we'll be leaving for our honeymoon the next morning. But that's impossible if the staff never has time for you. I'm sure the hotel itself is perfect however Ellie is making this extremely difficult. I would discourage any bride to avoid blocking off rooms at this establishment unless management takes serious steps in hiring individuals who will actually do their job. Since, this site required me to pick a day of travel I chose February since it's the months we've been unsuccessfully working with Ellie.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Alicia,

Our sincerest apologies in the experience you have had thus far with our Sales Team. We appreciate your interest in our hotel as host for your wedding room block, I'm sorry the challenges that you have been facing and the lack of timely response. I do know that Ellie has been in contact with your fiance David, and has provided some options for your room block and transportation, although it is later than requested. Ray, our Director of Sales has also left you a voicemail to see if you would like to work with him directly. Our goal is to ensure that you have a worry free and easy group booking experience moving forward. Please reach out to Ray with any additional concerns you may have.

Thank you, and we hope to welcome you and your guests to our hotel.