“Good food, Great Staff”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Milestone Parkway
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Ahi tuna was perfect and the meatloaf was huge. Food was good but the service and staff was better. Tv's in the bar benefited the March Madness experience.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Loved my meal here. Service was very attentive and the food arrived in a timely manor. Well presented with good portions. You must book as it is very popular.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel and looking for a good meal after several hours on the road. I read all of the positive reviews and thought I would give this place a shot. I was disappointed with the lack of variety on the menu. And the prices were high for what you got. I felt the amount of food I got for the money was small. The was average. Certainly nothing to write home about. It was OK just not outstanding. Would I go back? Maybe, it would just not be top on my list

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank paullG4298ND
Reviewed February 6, 2018

We had an early dinner last week with a few children in our group along with adults from out of town. There was a nice variety on the menu and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Generally, the dinner was a great experience and I would have given five stars except for our waitress was fairly slow. Otherwise, highly recommend Grillfire.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank mhale16061
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

We entertained a customer at Grillfire for dinner. They offer unique dishes, well prepared with very good service. Everybody in our group enjoyed their meals. We enjoyed the Porkchop, the Southwest Salad and that evenings special, Seabass. It has a nice, open atmosphere the service was very good. Check out the menu before you go. While it’s only one page, they have many different options for every taste. At the very end they finish by providing you Cotton Candy for your table. A unique and nice touch. Located in The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. Enjoy

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Grillfire? Share your experiences!