“Late night slot eating”
Review of Luk Fu

Luk Fu
Reserve with OpenTable
Luk Fu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 125 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Your culinary passport to authentic Asian cuisine. The Far East is as near as the Live! Casino floor. Just follow the exotic aromas to Luk Fu for flavorful cuisine from Korea, China and Vietnam.
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Luk Fu is inside the Maryland Live Casino. I just needed a quick snack so I ordered the pot stickers. They were very tasty and hit the spot. Although I didn't ordered much I did look over their menu. They serve a large assortment of items to choose from. They also have a sushi bar as well. The staff was very friendly. If you like Asian cuisine, I would say give Luk Fu a try.

MarylandLive, Manager at Luk Fu, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

We're glad you liked the pot stickers and service! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2017

This restaurant is located in the middle of the casino so you can watch what is happening on the casino floor which it makes for an interesting view from one's table. We were there in the middle of the week for lunch, so neither the restaurant nor the casino was crowded. I could imagine it would be a bit hard to carry on a conversation if the casino was packed.
The have bento box lunch specials for about $12. They say the menu includes dishes from Japan, Thailand, Korea, China and Vietnam thought it appeared to lean more towards Chinese. You only have 2 or 3 choices for 2 "segments" of the box and the other two "segments" are rice and a green salad item. We got these because we wanted a light lunch. From looking at what others ordered the entrees are a good size. Our food was fine, though the "entree" portion was lukewarm vice hot.
I ordered wine for lunch and they were out, but they did not remove it from my bill. So check carefully when you pay.

MarylandLive, Manager at Luk Fu, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback! While we are glad you enjoyed the food, we never want a guest to walk away with a "bad taste in their mouth" and charging you for an item that you did not have is an example of this. While I assume this was rectified with your server or a manager, please accept our apologies for the oversight. In the meantime, we will ensure that if any items are not available for some reason, we will be sure to communicate that in advance. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere food and seating! located inside the casino, I loved the sushi! Wonderful adult beverage also offered

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to Luk Fu! Please be sure to stop by and say hello again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I like the decor of this restaurant. Service was fast and the food was pretty tasty. Make sure to go when the casino is not too crowded.

You hit on all of our goals: Great food & service in a clean and beautiful atmosphere! Thank you for the review!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Eat here once. Great food! Always smelled good when I was playing the Slots!! Very friendly and open servers. They give you a lot of food. Almost to much. But as always, you seem hungry again in about an hour. Enjoy!!!

Love this review! Thank you so much! Hopefully the aroma (and the memory of your experience) will bring you back soon!