“Best Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2017

I have many things on the menu and they are all fantastic, but the chicken Pad Thai is the best I've had anywhere in the US! Also the lemongrass chicken soup is very tasty and the mango sticky rice for dessert.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and never had a bad dish. Sometimes when they're busy service is slow.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

I found this place on Yelp. I've been here 3 times and it might be my new favorite place! The food is terrific. My favorite are the soups. SO reasonably priced and really delicious (4 to 5 dollars). The papaya salad is also wonderful. Portions are large; I always have leftovers. Tons of vegetarian options available. Wine is only $5 per glass and even cheaper during happy hour! Convenient location and there's a big parking lot.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Very Good Pad Thai ,Pineapple Fried rice ,Chicken Satay. We order it as Take out and we cants wait till we get back in the area to have some More. The Best Thai Food Ever!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2017

The people who run Little Spice try hard and it shows. Located within an easy drive of BWI Airport and Rail Station, the dining room during our recent visit was nearly full. Portions were very generous, and everyone in our party took home enough for a second meal.

This restaurant specializes in Thai food. The menu had lots of offerings; the staff was friendly and attentive, and the restrooms were very clean.

This was the fourth visit for some members in our group -- the food is THAT good.

Will definitely visit here again.