“Avoid takeout in the afternoon”
Review of Oriental Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oriental Express
Ranked #87 of 121 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 16, 2014

The last time I ordered for pick up I ordered about $60- 70 worth around the time they were closing the buffet. When I got home and actually opened the food containers I found most of what was in the bag(s) was old, unfresh food that appeared to have been what would have gone into the trash when they cleaned the buffet out. I have never been back since. Nasty!
I never did the dine in since it felt they were saving money by not running the HVAC to a comfortable setting. (probably due to the large amount of glass walls).
My last visit was a couple of years ago. But, still the same owners/ staff.

1  Thank Doug566

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The location was convenient for us. Nothing special about the food and not at all impressed enough to ever consider going back,.

1  Thank seashells9
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vatomandry
Reviewed August 16, 2008

This place was nice because we were the only ones in there at the time (dinner), and the sushi was pretty good and reasonably priced. The menu was extensive, but the sweet and sour chicken came with just the chicken and the sauce on the side. It has a lot of competition for customers with it's neighbor Gunning's, but if you're in the area and want East Asian, it's not too bad. I'd recommend that they spice up their entrees a bit more and add some vegetables! (if there was a half star, I guess I'd say 2.5)

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Oriental Express? Share your experiences!