“Very good Hunan Chicken”
Review of Oriental Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oriental Express
Ranked #88 of 121 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Only got the Hunan Chicken as take-out, but it was very good w/ lots of veggies & prepared quickly. Got plenty too. I'd definitely come back.

1  Thank eidothea1

Reviewed October 30, 2015

We had the lunch buffet which had a lot of chicken options, egg rolls, spring rolls, fried rice, white rice, one beef option and one shrimp option. They get your drink and utensils for you and they have styrofoam plates at the buffet. It was okay for a quick lunch and if you want carryout, you can actually fill a take-out container from the buffet. For people who work in that area, it's an option to consider.

1  Thank lindac562
Reviewed April 24, 2015

We chose this restaurant for the sushi option to go with traditional Chinese. The Chinese options are average. The sushi is better. We do large orders for the family and we've never had any complaints. It's not the most imaginative, and sometimes they don't have some types of fish. I'm okay with that, better than serving something that isn't fresh, but what they do they do well. We usually opt for delivery and their guys actually run up to my door, everything hot is always piping hot. They offer web ordering but I call in to take advantage of the coupons on the menu for free items when spending $20, $30 etc.

1  Thank Suzann F
Reviewed May 16, 2014

The last time I ordered for pick up I ordered about $60- 70 worth around the time they were closing the buffet. When I got home and actually opened the food containers I found most of what was in the bag(s) was old, unfresh food that appeared to have been what would have gone into the trash when they cleaned the buffet out. I have never been back since. Nasty!
I never did the dine in since it felt they were saving money by not running the HVAC to a comfortable setting. (probably due to the large amount of glass walls).
My last visit was a couple of years ago. But, still the same owners/ staff.

1  Thank Doug566
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The location was convenient for us. Nothing special about the food and not at all impressed enough to ever consider going back,.

1  Thank seashells9

Been to Oriental Express? Share your experiences!