“Home delivery ”

Tara Thai
Ranked #12 of 165 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Didn’t know what to eat for lunch while working on some school work, and I am currently visiting Maryland so I checked online and I decided to order some Thai food. The food arrived hot and it was delicious. I loved the Thai iced tea and how crispy the wings were. Overall great service and food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a great family dinner here. Food was all really good, duck red curry, green chicken curry, pad Thai, pineapple fried rice. It was all great. Decent selection of interesting craft beers as well

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

My sister and I ordered food on GrubHub for delivery, we both got pad Thai and tea.....The noodles were cemented together, had an unsavory flavor, and the seafood was not fresh. I was very disappointed we ended up ordering pizza for dinner instead

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Late visit with friends to have a snack and drinks. We sat at the bar and enjoyed high quality service and happy, smiling staff. The manager even helped us find a parking space when he learned we had marginally legally parked. We tried several of the appetizers- all were quite good. Satay (peanut chicken) was top ranked of all we tried.

Tip:
Must try one of their specialty martinis!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2017

They weren't very busy and perhaps do a lot of carry out but we were pleased with the food and the service. We tried 3 different appetizers and 4 different entrees and all were delicious. The entrees came quickly too which was unexpected. We plan to go back and try other items on their menu.

Date of visit: September 2017