“A real treat”

Add it.
Taqueria 3 Reyes
Ranked #21 of 166 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Reviewed September 12, 2016

The question is: "Is this one of the best meals you've ever had in a restaurant?" The answer is: The enchiladas de mole were the best I have ever eaten. My friend ordered a quesadilla but was not as happy as her lack of Spanish interfered with what she was expecting to receive. The staff is very friendly and are Spanish speaking. The food is authentic. I had been wishing for enchiladas and was thrilled to find such excellent ones just around the corner from our hotel.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

This restaurant is located within the same complex as the hotel I was staying in. I love authentic Mexican food so I decided to try it out. If a restaurant has mole poblano I always order it. I ordered the enchiladas con pollo mole as well as a fresh taco. The mole was homemade and delicious. The taco was identical to those I have had the pleasure of eating while on business in Mexico and Central America.

I would have eaten there again but I was only there one night.

Reviewed November 13, 2015

Good food, good prices. Authentic Mexican food and atmosphere. Chicken tacos were really good. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 21, 2015

The sign on the window said they needed a server to work that night? That staffing issue didn't deter us from trying as we were on an extended stay from Nicaragua and really hoped to get something good and authentic from central America. Not sure what the server they were looking for was going to do as the people that were there in the restaurant seemed to be bothered that we tried to eat there. Furthermore, they had very little food in the place?? They told us we couldn't order anything that had chicken(60+% of menue) as they were completely out. We said we could come back as we were staying in the hotel 200 yards away and they said they weren't getting chicken today? This was at 6:30 pm and there were no customers yet?

Reviewed October 21, 2015

Great little find if you are in the neighborhood. Down the hill from all the icky chains. Friendly, family atmosphere. Very much a hole in the wall, but it has the great food you want, homemade taste, and reasonable prices. Salsa bar with all sorts of flavors and spice levels.