“Suddenly a fan of IHOP!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Jessup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 22, 2017

My daughter chose this for her 16th birthday while we were traveling. Although I was a bit befuddled (and IHOP would have been pretty close to my last choice), we went there. The experience was simply fantastic. The food and the service were both excellent. I was stunned at how good my omelet was (and I'm picky). The crew even came out and sang happy birthday to my daughter. Honestly, I can't wait to go to another IHOP. (I feel really strange saying that but it is true!)

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Not all ihop are created equal and glad this one was a cut above! I was happy to see the Tuscan Scramble which I hadn't seen since having it in Lincoln NB. Good service and good food.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

this IHOP was newly built, Clean, the wait time was average. Definitely convenient and just minutes from the hotel.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Excellent, well prepared food. Good service. This place was really hoppin' mid morning on Presidents Day. Cheese omelet and pancakes were great. They have sugar-free syrup, just have to ask for it. Wife also enjoyed her French toast.
Not bad on/off from I-95.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

My wife and I visited this IHOP again and had another great meal. Yancy, our server served our orders hot and delicious.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!