“Had a great time!!”

Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Largo
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My family and I stayed at the hotel. Our room was on the 4th floor. Quiet beyond anything. I couldn't believe it. There were several groups of students there never heard a sound. No sounds from outside. THe room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. We took the shuttle to restaurants at night. There were several to pick from. It was wonderful to use it to and from the Metro station everyday. There was no restaurant or bar, so we went to the Radisson next door for the bar late at night. The hotel had 2 queens which was very had to find in DC. We had a wonderful time. We were so busy touring downtown we couldn't use the pool unfortunately, but the book on the desk told exactly when it was open. Diane

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor. Vending and ice machines were right there off the elevators. The rooms wer...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank HistoryBuffforDC
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Diane,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the whole world. It is really rewarding when guest has a great experience while away from home. I am very proud of each and every team member who makes our guests stay a memorable one. I myself personally prefer staying away from the city while travelling as the place is quiet away from hustle bustle, people are more happier and the bottom line bank account is happy :-)

We take pride in our breakfast, we have got some great accolades from guests who travel 50 weeks a year and stay at our Holiday Inn Express Brand's. They have acknowledged and commended about our breakfast selection and quality that we offer on the buffet.

Once again we truly appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. THANK YOU. We hope to see you next time when you are in town.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo

Reviewed 19 March 2012

We paid about $150/night for 2 queen beds, in a large room.

THE GOOD
Just a few mins drive to the metro station, shopping nearby, free parking, free breakfast [but nothing great], free wifi, safe area.

THE BAD
not walkable to anything, the pool was a joke

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear birdynumnum43214,

Thank you very much for your feedback which I personally believe is a backbone of service industry. This enables us to recognize our staff along with a room to improve and grow. I am really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Due to a newer construction our hotel rooms are larger than the other hotels in the market. Some of our guests are taken by surprise when they look at the building from outside but learn that we only have 89 rooms in the building.

I understand we are tucked in an office park area which is not within the walking distance to an eating place, however, the good is that we are much quieter in terms of hustle and bustle and also we offer complementary shuttle to the area restaurants throughout the entire day - all days of the week.

Due to insurance liability and costs our pool is 3’ to 5’ deep. I sincerely apologize for your disappointment.

Once again I thank you for your time taking the feedback.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Overall a very good hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Wireless was very fast and easy to connect to. The shuttle to within walking distance to Fedex Field was great. Staff was attentive and room was very clean. Noise: walls are a little thin as we heard quite a bit of noise/doors closing until late. Orice- a little high for the area but not ridiculous. Bed: this is the only negative. Definitely one of the lower quality beds I've slept on in a Holiday Inn. But I usually don't sleep that good in hotel since we have a pedic mattress. Overall a nice hotel with attentive staff and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 29 November 2011

From arrival to departure, the service received was beyond my expectation. The staff could not have been more accommodating in meeting our needs; this made our stay very pleasant. I assisted my friend in planning her only daughters wedding so stress high for her in making the experience for their guest memorable and comfortable.

If all hotels could be this comfortable and accommodating, the industry will have a better standing, Kudos to the entire team, but with supervision of Shailesh (Steve) Nagar, General Manager of the property it is understandable. He is truly a role model for his team. I would not hesitate to stay at this property again and recommend it to everyone.

Thank you!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Dear travelingsuzanne,

Thank you very much for your review. All of us here really appreciate the very detailed and honest assessment of The Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo. I can't say enough times in a forum such as this that we are who we are and we do have a goal. Our goal is just to do our best and hope it pleases the majority of our guests. I sincerely hope you come back again. It was a pleasure to have you and your family here and I thank you again for taking the time to write.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

A friend and I stayed at your hotel the weekend of November 12th to attend the beautiful wedding of a friends daughter. Your staff was exceptionally friendly and very accommodating. The room was very clean and nice. I especially liked your breakfast accommodations, it was awesome and had a great variety.
I have stayed at Holiday Inn express's before, but yours was one of the best.

Thanks for a wonderful stay,
B. Caine

Dear Bonnie_C677,

Thank you for positng this encouraging review.

we are really happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay while you attended the beautiful wedding.

I am sure on your next travel you will choose Holiday Inn Express as ypur hotel of choice.

Thank you.

Very Respectfully,

Shailesh "Steve" Nagar

Reviewed 28 November 2011

We were attending a wedding at the Newton White Mansion and this Holiday Inn was the hotel of choice for the overnight guests. They were very accomodating at checkin, the rooms were spacious, clean and very well appointed. The breakfast in the AM was very, very nice with many more choices than the normal hotel "free" breakfast! We were very pleased.

Room Tip: all good choices as far as Icould see.
1  Thank Susan W

Ms. Susan,

Thank you very much for your kind words. it was great pleasure to have you as our guest. I am extremely delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will definitely pass the word along to my staff. They are always hungry to guests responses/feedbacks especially the one like these.

Again we are very thnakful for your business and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

We stayed overnight here for a Redskins game at FedEx Field. My expectations were that the hotel would be average at best but it really was a nice hotel experience. It is very easy to navigate to the stadium and there are several restaurants located within a mile or two of the hotel. The room was nicely appointed and clean. The breakfast was included and was pretty much the standard fare although it did include eggs and breakfast meats which is a cut above the usual continental breakfast. The price was a little high but then again, given the location, it was right in line with other, similar accommodations. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again when I'm in town for a sporting event at FedEx Field.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Luv2g0lf
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Dear Luv2g0lf ,

Thank you for your recent review regarding our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Largo a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
0.2 km away
#2 of 3 in Upper Marlboro
5.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Washington DC - BW Parkway
2.7 km away
Country Inn & Suites Washington DC East - Capitol Heights, MD.

Been to Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo? Share your experiences!