“Delightfully spicy”
Review of Thai at Laurel

Thai at Laurel
Ranked #24 of 216 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is chic and casual but can also be a great place for a date night or casual drinks at the bar. The food is delish and the service is quick and friendly. The food taste fresh and has sufficient spice and flavor to be enjoyed by fire eaters and those seeking a little less spicy fare. There seemed to be great happy hour deals but since this was an early family dinner with kids...drinks weren’t on our itinerary. Thai at Laurel is worth visiting more than once and would be a great complement to any date night!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Thai at Laurel has outstanding thai cuisine. Very good food and drinks! Service is great! Thai at Laurel is a change of pace from the other restaurants in Laurel.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

My husband was told this was a good place to try but I wasn't convinced based on prior experiences with Thai restaurant. I must say that I'm glad we went. The food was really good and the service was good too. I ordered the Siam Crispy Spicy Chicken and my husband ordered the Crispy Tilapia. Both items came hot and good. We enjoyed a nice, filling lunch with leftovers to take home and I will definitely not hesitate to go again.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Was driving up 95 and figured I'd introduce my wife to this place since I had a good meal last time. Wasn't disappointed. I had the special with the Red Curry and Spring Roll and my wife had the chicken Satay. She enjoyed hers because the peanut sauce had more crushed up peanuts than most places. I also really liked my curry; I ordered it spicy and it did have a kick. Service was as good as last time as were the prices. Consistent place so far.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Stopped in for lunch today and really enjoyed it. Nice place, very interesting menu. I started off with the duck roll which was really good. Followed it up with the Bangkok Wings which were good, but not as spicy as I thought they would be. Service was good. Prices are par for the course for the area. Not a Thai expert, but would go back again because a lot of the items looked good.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Thai at Laurel? Share your experiences!