“delicious Pork Ribs”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #31 of 216 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed June 7, 2018

This restaurant has Delicious pork ribs, the best ribs I ever had, I have no reservation in recommending Famous Dave for any rib lover

Reviewed March 4, 2018

A recent dinner here left all in my family in a good mood. A large menu gives lots of options for mixing and matching types of meat and sides to pick from. The catfish fingers were surprisingly delicious and were a welcome option for family members who are slightly less enthusiastic about bbq. Everything from the onion straws to the meaty rib tips to the St. Louis ribs got thumbs up. Only the coleslaw was less well received. Our server Zachary took great care of us and was fun and informative!

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is my go to place when I have a party or family get together and I don’t want to cook. The All-American Feast is my go to...Ribs, Chicken, Corn bread, bbq baked beans.... or you can get single servings, including combination platters, salads, and burgers.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Great Ribs, delicious chicken. All of the sides were fantastic. Seating was a little tight for an event the size we had (25) and the service was rather slow, but the delicious food made up for those issues. I will definitely be coming back for another visit.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

This location is a very consistent high quality location. I have tried several dishes and have never had a bad meal. From the brisket to the burgers it is always perfect. I stay nearby for business and eat here every time.

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!