“Donuts says it all”

Add it.
Baskin-Robbins Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Laurel
Reviewed July 26, 2016

A Laurel landmark. Yes, its a chain but it has the best donuts you'll find anywhere. Try the French crullers. Bet you can't eat just one.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

This location is very convenient, being only 50 feet off of US 1 in Laurel. Their coffee is great and the donuts are good. This location is very popular and parking is frequently hard to find.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

This location gives good service and are usually very quick. We love the iced coffees which are very good and also cheap. Can't beat the "happy hour" prices of $.99 for a med iced tea or iced coffee. Green tea is amazing and not too sweet. The egg white breakfast sandwich is very filling and pairs great with the iced coffee. I'm not a regular but I go here often because I like the service and value I get for my money. They could use more parking though

Reviewed February 18, 2015

Well, it depends on how you suddenly discover that you need some ice cream. I know just where to head out to! All those flavors, you got to be satisfied with so many. But all I want is 2 scoops on a cone. And I leave out as soon as I can so I won't have to lick the Butter Pecan and the Cherry Burgundy, in publick. Drip, Drip!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This DD is always out of an item ie) boston crèmes or flatbreads. Service is awful they don't care want you out and overcharge people because they don't know how to use the register. Night staff are terrible attitude and all. Go to another DD if you have to!